What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

no sir i said that NaMo & ADs policy is working by watching the reactions in pakistani media and by there social media patriots as now at least there are debates in pakistan itself about balochistan and plight of its people after 69 years and PA doing almost 4 sepparate oprations since 1948 to quell the growing anger in baloch people deu to they being neglected inspite of bieng the largest state of pakistan and pakistan using there natural resources and gas so at least now pakistani nation is thinki ichng serouslly about balochistan and its people ... now did you get my point ;)

:) modi is welcomed to unite entire Pakistan ;)

secondly as far as development in Balochistan yes Balochistan is like North East India hence i am with people of Balochistan for demand for more development work in Balochistan. BUT BLA is terrorist organization and Modi is openly supporting anti-Pakistan terrorists.

as far as Pakistani media well we had been debating such issues since many decades.

:) modi is welcomed to unite entire Pakistan ;)

secondly as far as development in Balochistan yes Balochistan is like North East India hence i am with people of Balochistan for demand for more development work in Balochistan. BUT BLA is terrorist organization and Modi is openly supporting anti-Pakistan terrorists.

as far as Pakistani media well we had been debating such issues since many decades.
well jana ji do you have any idea about the development in indian north east ? well for starting the shillong alone is one of the most educated and liberal parts or capital of an indian state so much so its called rock music capital and such things dont ahppen where there is no delopment got the picture :azn:

while you better know the amount of development with respect to health , socio economic opportunities and industrial infra is in balochistan before chinese came with CEPC project so jana ji lets tal;k on facts not fiction i know your quite a good writer though :sarcastic:

:lol:

Bro, add this too to your signature

"Shut up Modi Dog": A Random Baluch kid to Indian PM

:lol:

also

upload_2016-8-22_15-47-35.jpeg
:rofl:

Ok thanks for clarifying that, someone from dawn said that FC usually force people for such thing.

"The Frontier Corps once again forced students and teachers to celebrate this year’s Independence Day."
http://www.dawn.com/news/1278370

Malik Siraj Akbar also calls Modi an extremist and a person involved in riots in Gujarat in the same article that you posted.

What you say about that??

Lol look at the 4th pic and the guy holding two flags and is in middle. I know no baloch who dresses like that. Urdu speakers wear that. Indian or Bengali dreases like that.

Those are idiots of Hindu sena protesting for Balochistan in New Delhi.

Malik Siraj Akbar is based in Washington DC. He is the President and CEO of the Balochistan Institute, a Baloch think-tank.

The views expressed by this writer and commenters below do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Dawn Media Group.

The same Malik Siraj Akbar who was granted political asylum in the United States in 2011 owing to threats he said he faced from the Pakistani military authorities ??

OK

This Malik Siraj Akbar is a big two faced hypocrite.

This article posted by @ranjeet is on Dawn. It was published on 20 Aug 2016. In this article he criticizes Baloch separatists for asking help from Modi. This is what he said about Modi in this article.

True that Baloch people have genuine grievances toward Islamabad but how is it acceptable to admire a human rights abuser like Modi, who himself is responsible for the Gujarat massacre and is currently being criticised for using violence against protesters in Kashmir?

As victims of oppression, shouldn’t the Baloch condemn oppressors? The Baloch also proudly talk about their secular culture, whereas Modi threatens secular values and free speech. He represents a right-wing Hindu extremist party that promotes bigotry and intolerance in India.

In a desperate search for international support, the Baloch have been finding temporary allies in individuals, who are infamous for their deeply conservative views.

Besides their praise for Modi, they have generously applauded a bunch of far-right American lawmakers, including Representative Louie Gohmert, who now supports Donald Trump. This is not good for the Baloch claiming to be secular and democratic.

Clearly in this Dawn article he calls Modi an extremist and a human rights abuser.

Now a day earlier on 19 Aug 2016 he wrote an article for Indian Express. And in this article he called Modi speech a "game changer" and a great boost for Baloch separatist movement.

I hardly know a Baloch who is not excited about and appreciative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent statement on Balochistan. Many of them look at this as a breakthrough as Baloch political activists have been struggling for years and making direct appeals to the government of India to condemn Pakistan’s atrocities against the Baloch.

Modi’s statements are a gamechanger, not only in the context of India-Pakistan relations, but they will also internally divide Pakistani society. It is not as if the Baloch, who have thanked Modi for his statements, do not realise the consequences of India’s possible support for them.

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...n-comment-pakistan-jammu-and-kashmir-2983746/

Now you do read both the articles. And you can see clear difference in both of them. Farq saaf zahir hai.

This is the face of hypocrisy of Malik Siraj Akbar in particular and most of the Baloch separatist leadership in particular.

This isn't Malik Siraj Akbar alone. Those Barahmadagh Bugti, Harbyar and Tarek Fateh are same kind of hypocrites like this guy with no dignity.
@DESERT FIGHTER

i have a request to mod that please please please ... open a single thread for such type of news and views where people can post individual videos of such type of issues.. every day same type of pages are floating all over this forum which are effecting the quality of this forum...

Modi deserves much more...it is just the tip of the iceberg.

This Malik Siraj Akbar is a big two faced hypocrite.

Indeed he is ... He believes that the idea of Pakistan is deeply flawed, killing of Akbar Bugti was Baluchistan's 9/11 and that Baluchistan is Pakistan’s original sin ...

A 2013 interview he gave to an Indian makes it clear what kind of "journalist" he is :

http://thediplomat.com/2013/08/the-diplomat-interviews-alik-siraj-akbar/

His online paper has been banned in Pakistan since 2010. He is a US-based Pakistan hater working for the US and India, why is he even given space on main stream Pakistani Media ?

Never thought an Indian Prime Minister would ever be treated like that...this is open pee on Indians.

My my...PM Modi called a Dog, a P*g and filthy face animal by Balochis.

Back
Top Bottom