What's new

Another Individual from Balochistan Thanks Modi

You didn't watched the video i guess?

Yep protest of 5-10 people somewhere don't know if it's even in Pakistan oh yes protests ACROSS Balochistan :rofl::rofl::rofl: man i am not even in mood to post the all pics of pro Pak protests that happened in Balochistan here :lol:
@Areesh bro i am a bit sleepy can you post some real pics for our neighbors here? :enjoy:
@django @Moonlight @Zibago @Mentee@wal
OT very strong language indeed he shouldn't have used it. Anyway after all these pro Pak protests and all that stuff hopefully indian members will realize that no one needs their help in Balochistan except a few so called bugtis who ran away from Pakistan like cowards living luxurious life's in Europe :)
I follow Afghani pages i saw something similar last year if these pics are from Afghani sources than that is as low quality as you can get as far as journalism is concerned

Time will tell what he is....
But this is what u never learns from your history....lost BG

Try as much as u can hide this..... truth never hide....we love n r with baluch people's.
And they just shared the love back at you. You heard the man. His kind words and love is for modi and people with modis mentality.
balochistan1.jpg

Balochistan freedom fighters hold pictures of Narendra Modi with Baloch martyr during protests
http://www.india.com/news/world/bal...i-with-baloch-martyr-during-protests-1431039/

522373-pak-balochistan.jpg

:D
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...ic-during-protest-in-balochistan_1922074.html
Anyone can gather the crowd. How would we know these are Baloch and not some random Indians hiding their face. Compare this crowd to one in Indian occupied kashmir that too even after the presense of 600000 troops. Mayb zee news should try going north a bit.

Last edited:
Modi : ????
images

images

images

e1V2RGao2ilbOaVnsXK9U9oWMTbh1IMZvqO9Soi7BVVuXdXOpU5oL7xKtytbuAZd6AnM7b2NjLdH-9AmLWcpRYlO6E2Ce-s=w384-h384-nc

fax8JTYNTiEuYNdG_82tNvdN6-NwdzopMieD2mbe0cR7LjcUbrBf1k4-aM124A2Rk6KNzBauSob0xAcmfymIBQ7uXzFFxQ=w424-h347-nc

images

images

God you guys are so edgy.

Pakistan Army occupying balochistan
lul.

Wanna know what sector protects the western border in balochistan?
Its FC. Oh wait, i thought you didnt know that.

You know, Do whatever the hell you want with your propaganda.
Just dont ruin our precious province by funding the wrong groups. Which I highly believe you will want to do to ruin our peace and hence, making us worried.

God you guys are so edgy.

Pakistan Army occupying balochistan
lul.

Wanna know what sector protects the western border in balochistan?
Its FC. Oh wait, i thought you didnt know that.

You know, Do whatever the hell you want with your propaganda.
Just dont ruin our precious province by funding the wrong groups. Which I highly believe you will want to do to ruin our peace and hence, making us worried.
Habit of denial as usual.....what to say ???
Wake up dear...it's almost 6 decay's now...see how the world looks like....:lol:

Modi : ????
images

images

images

e1V2RGao2ilbOaVnsXK9U9oWMTbh1IMZvqO9Soi7BVVuXdXOpU5oL7xKtytbuAZd6AnM7b2NjLdH-9AmLWcpRYlO6E2Ce-s=w384-h384-nc

fax8JTYNTiEuYNdG_82tNvdN6-NwdzopMieD2mbe0cR7LjcUbrBf1k4-aM124A2Rk6KNzBauSob0xAcmfymIBQ7uXzFFxQ=w424-h347-nc

images

images
1st pic Indians protesting in the uk,dont care.
Pic 2-3 militiaman similar to ISIS and TTP.I got similar pictures of they doing the same but the pics of mullah omar etc.
Pic 4 indians in india,dont care.
rest of the pic is so many peeps in it i lost count.
You must be some special kind of stupid,what happened in Srinagar the whole world saw that,million people raised Pak flag.
Raw sponsored,yadav assisted,50 peeps in total?RA&W needs to up its game.

1st pic Indians protesting in the uk,dont care.
Pic 2-3 militiaman similar to ISIS and TTP.I got similar pictures of they doing the same but the pics of mullah omar etc.
Pic 4 indians in india,dont care.
rest of the pic is so many peeps in it i lost count.
You must be some special kind of stupid,what happened in Srinagar the whole world saw that,million people raised Pak flag.
Raw sponsored,yadav assisted,50 peeps in total?RA&W needs to up its game.
Why to tell us the story...tell us directly all are RAW's :lol:agents/Sajish:agree:

The real question is, has it been successful?? It hasn't hidden the blatant murders and torture inside India within Kashmir and other regions. Just two weeks ago, the US law makers sent yet another letter and communication to Modi and asked him to stop murdering Indian minorities........

Using Baluchistan actually back fired as Iran got anxious at what India is planning on doing. And everyone knows India can't see Iran anxious or they'll get a kick in the rear from the Chahabar port ....so the result was an immediate calm the fu*k down after the Iranians asked Indians "what's up with Baluchistan" :lol::enjoy:

Damn, Modi only has terrorist supporters?? Whether you look inside India, he gets the nationalist religious nut case Hindus who'd kill minorities because of what they eat (I didn't realize India was still in the Vedic times, killing people due to their differences in "diet".....this crap has to be from the 1st century when the humans were learning "hey, we are different in different areas of the planet or belonging to different belief system) :lol:

And here, in Baluchistan, he has a girl who is a RAW individual and then these ten terrorists who've only killed a bunch of Baluchis and Punjabis!! And that's Modi's support system funded by RAW of-course. Remove their veils, you might find Mr. Bhoshan's comrades!!

And Mr. Modi thinks he'll rule a State with 10 million people in it with so much area, by these ten idiots. This guy's a not so genius!! :enjoy:
thing is the game is quite old and pakistan had been playing it for long thinking nothings gonna happen to it but dont worry we will make sure pakistani establishment pays for what they did to us

now as far is balochistan is concerned had from day one balochistan and its people had got there share of development and other civic enemities they would have had never helped india cause even if india is working in such activities point is who and why is helping india in those parts

as for iran well im sure you dont know the game yet dont worry weight for couple of years and whole picture will come out and you would not be able to deny it :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom