What's new

Another Indian Myth Destroyed

There are no Hindu countries, Nepal used to be a Hindu kingdom but their commies changed it. In India there is still opposition to officially designate ourselves as one, probably not gonna happen. De facto is good enough, De jure can wait.

and not just India, muslims from across the subcontinent flock to the middle east, most are low skilled construction slaves or dock workers.. but there's some monied folk from here settled there too. Lots of Arabs otherwise in India, just not in massive numbers, they're here working for the oil and gas stuff, many work as execs in Reliance etc
Okay. Let's say India.

Indians on this forum like to brag about how rich India is and how poor Pakistan is.
Show me a few threads that does that?
I don't think any Indian has any issues acknowledging we are a poor country.

Okay. Let's say India.
Eh ? sry, not sure I follow

that was my reply to what you had said in that post:

"what's the size of the Indian diaspora in Muslim countries? What's the size of the Muslim diaspora in Hindu countries?"

again, lots of foreigners working in India and for Indian companies, not just in their embassies.. but not a huge number, and of course there's more Indians heading abroad to greener pastures than people coming in to India. It's still very aspirational to many here... the whole foren education, and wahi settle ho jao. Kinda understandable, there's a better quality of life, spl in the developed world/west. You understand that pretty well I'm sure :D

Indians on this forum like to brag about how rich India is and how poor Pakistan is. India’s data is a skewed due to unfair distribution of wealth. More surprising Pakistan has higher minimum wages in US dollars compared to India, who in one of the only few countries outside of sub-Sahara Africa that still has two digit minimum wage. Bangladesh is not even on the map, that’s why they make underwears for everyone in the world.

Pakistanis are indeed very rich compared to Indians. Let me give you just ONE example.

Chairman NAB will get Rs 17 lakh per month salary, government residence, two vehicles while he will also get a plot of two kanals in the federal capital. NAB chairman will further get 2000 units of electricity per month and 600 litres of petrol each month.

This is around 5 lakh Indian rupees per month.

By comparison the Prime Minister of India gets 2 lakhs per month.

And the Chief Justice of India gets 2.8 lakhs per month.

meaningless stat/chart, man

gareebi toh bhot hai yahan.. story of the subcontinent, sadly.

I am sure there are fools in this world who claim statistics and Charts are "meaningless" and only "anecdotal stories" are real.

But it takes a special kind of Indian to simultaneously self flagellate and Virtue signaling to grovel and ingratiate himself to pakistanis by drawing a false equivalence with India.

Its nauseating and despicable, but then again who am I to stop anyone from expressing their true nature.

In any case the charts show that there are still 15 million poor people in India.

22% Pakistanis living below poverty line, NA told

certainly interesting to see someone proudly arguing how rich Pakistan is.
May be Pakistan should lend some money to IMF, India, China et al.

No matter how poor any country of the world is. You can't argue against India being insanely unhygienic and dirty.

No matter how poor any country of the world is. You can't argue against India being insanely unhygienic and dirty.

That is gross generalization.

That is a state subject and it depends on the states and the party in power.

Delhi has AAP in power and it has consistently gone down in all development index. That is the power of "secularism".

I am sure there are fools in this world who claim statistics and Charts are "meaningless" and only "anecdotal stories" are real.

But it takes a special kind of Indian to simultaneously self flagellate and Virtue signaling to grovel and ingratiate himself to pakistanis by drawing a false equivalence with India.

Its nauseating and despicable, but then again who am I to stop anyone from expressing their true nature.

In any case the charts show that there are still 15 million poor people in India.
Namaskaram, Manavan.

"self flagellate...Virtue signaling to grovel and ingratiate.."

fuq you on about ?

dunno, sure, we may score above Pk and BD on some metrics but there is still a LOT of poverty in India, only an utter fool would deny it.

there is also no denying that things are on the upswing, shitz gettin' much nicer for everyone, up and down the economic spectrum, big infra push, cleaner cities (swachh abhiyan etc) and so on but still a long ways to go.

u hv your opinion. But sure, we need some dalits to clean up btr
@Drizzt .. you lot been slacking doing your jobs or what ?

Well feel good threads are indeed good in these times.
Go bugger off Indian. You are not welcome here.

Pakistanis are indeed very rich compared to Indians. Let me give you just ONE example.

Chairman NAB will get Rs 17 lakh per month salary, government residence, two vehicles while he will also get a plot of two kanals in the federal capital. NAB chairman will further get 2000 units of electricity per month and 600 litres of petrol each month.

This is around 5 lakh Indian rupees per month.

By comparison the Prime Minister of India gets 2 lakhs per month.

And the Chief Justice of India gets 2.8 lakhs per month.

22% Pakistanis living below poverty line, NA told

Go bugger off today Indian. Indian measure of poverty is much lower and the percentage below the percentage is much higher.

And thus making India obsessed threads.
This is a Pakistani forum, we can do whatever we like. None of your #ucking business. You don’t like it or feel humiliated don’t come to this forum. I make these threads for benefit of the Indian vermin on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom