What's new

Another Indian Myth Destroyed

This is a Pakistani forum, we can do whatever we like. None of your #ucking business. You don’t like it or feel humiliated don’t come to this forum. I make these threads for benefit of the Indian vermin on this forum.
Dude , pathetic two-bit trolls like you are here dime a dozen, it's OK, the venom you spew is not really your fault. You just a product of poor upbringing... welcome to my ignore list. :yahoo:

Dude , pathetic two-bit trolls like you are here dime a dozen, it's OK, the venom you spew is not really your fault. You just a product of poor upbringing... welcome to my ignore list. :yahoo:
Another loser got by his balls and twisted

Pakistanis are indeed very rich compared to Indians. Let me give you just ONE example.

Chairman NAB will get Rs 17 lakh per month salary, government residence, two vehicles while he will also get a plot of two kanals in the federal capital. NAB chairman will further get 2000 units of electricity per month and 600 litres of petrol each month.

This is around 5 lakh Indian rupees per month.

By comparison the Prime Minister of India gets 2 lakhs per month.

And the Chief Justice of India gets 2.8 lakhs per month.

I am sure there are fools in this world who claim statistics and Charts are "meaningless" and only "anecdotal stories" are real.

But it takes a special kind of Indian to simultaneously self flagellate and Virtue signaling to grovel and ingratiate himself to pakistanis by drawing a false equivalence with India.

Its nauseating and despicable, but then again who am I to stop anyone from expressing their true nature.

In any case the charts show that there are still 15 million poor people in India.

22% Pakistanis living below poverty line, NA told

are you my long-lost buddy Hecig

Uninterrupted city walk videos are way more real than edited drone promo, you can walk continuously for hours showing a true city, it's like you did the walk yourself in the city.
Walking in a cheap and dangerous neighborhood while ignoring most of the city is just biased

Walking in a cheap and dangerous neighborhood while ignoring most of the city is just biased

confirmation bias - people's tendency to process information by looking for, or interpreting, information that is consistent with their existing beliefs.

Hi there,

The minimum wage for India is simply not true. The Data that visual Capitalist presents is from an unaccredited source like Picodi.
Realistically speaking,A wage of $95 a month is just too low even in very poor states.No contractual labour will agree to work for that low a wage.A more realistic figure is around $181.
Go #uck off

If you don’t like it don’t come to this forum

Back
Top Bottom