What's new

Another Fake AJK Protests News By Indian Media

@Levina I never thought you are such liar.
Last time your media showed load shedding protest as Anti-Gov protest.I considered you a sane person.

Lol
Why should I believe you?
What is the proof that those bloggers have reached home?

Don't try to mislead me by posting another Urdu banner. :coffee:
Un teams are free to visit Azad Kashmir unlike iok . :)
Dil behlana..

I just smiled ear to ear.
You have confirmed that BILAWAL BHUTTO is the right guy to be your next PM. Lol

With all due respect, Bilawal Bhutto hasn't been accused of standing by while mobs slaughtered minorities. He was one of the few politicians to openly condemn blasphemy killings, not like your PM who shows no remorse at the killings done directly under him.

I invite @Levina to come to the U.K and meet the Azad Kashmiris on their feelings about Pakistan and India since it would be difficult for her to go AJK. Come meet the oppressed people and see how they feel about Modis offer? Or better still, ask any of the British Indian members here who know British Pakistanis of AJK origin on their feelings about Pakistan.

Fake news by Indian media? That's not even funny anymore, the ironic part is that Indians defending this fake news in this thread. Now think how millions of Indians are brainwashed by their media. :lol:

With all due respect, Bilawal Bhutto hasn't been accused of standing by while mobs slaughtered minorities. He was one of the few politicians to openly condemn blasphemy killings, not like your PM who shows no remorse at the killings done directly under him.

I invite @Levina to come to the U.K and meet the Azad Kashmiris on their feelings about Pakistan and India since it would be difficult for her to go AJK. Come meet the oppressed people and see how they feel about Modis offer? Or better still, ask any of the British Indian members here who know British Pakistanis of AJK origin on their feelings about Pakistan.
@Levina You can live in our house whenever you visit AJK. :D

406452_339371942760759_1358770573_n.jpg

@Areesh...why are you wasting your time in arguing with indiots, don't you know what they are...they are just like flies , because of their quantity they try to cover the filth and lies.
There is an old saying, once a wise man said in order to hide one lie you end up covering it by lying hundred times more. The problem with indiots is they think the wheel is moving clockwise infact if you look at it closely it's actually moving anti clockwise.
Their media is feeding what they want and then they say we have no obsession with Pakistan.

This is the trend I see, Pakistanis dismiss all Indian news and India dismiss all Paks news.

@Levina I never thought you are such liar.
Last time your media showed load shedding protest as Anti-Gov protest.I considered you a sane person.
I'm what I'm.
If you think I'm liar then so be it. But then it's on you to prove that I'm a liar.

@Levina You can live in our house whenever you visit AJK. :D

View attachment 374652

That's very sweet of you.
One day when my country makes peace with your country I will visit your home.
Thanks.
He was one of the few politicians to openly condemn blasphemy killings, not like your PM who shows no remorse at the killings done directly under him.
If I'm not wrong Bush and Obama too show no remorse for what they've done. Nor have any of the Ex-American presidents.
If what you said is true then Saudi Arabia would not have honoured Modi nor would have UAE's crown prince come down to India as our guest.
Proves my point that ppl on your side are equally mislead by your media as in my country.

This is a sir g kal strikes nation...shameless people blatant lies

That's very sweet of you.
One day when my country makes peace with your country I will visit your home.
Thanks.
Madam. Your country can make only fake news and portray propaganda out of it. Peace is not possible until resolution of pending issues. We know the standard of our enemies still we cannot compromise traditional values.

Back
Top Bottom