What's new

Another Fake AJK Protests News By Indian Media

Last edited:
May be the channel you quoted it it wrong.
This is what we read and it does mention Islamabad>>>

That was a protest for 3 missing bloggers all of whom have reached home. You can even see their pictures on one of the banners.

missing-activists-640x360.jpg

Your media is fooling you on Kashmir. Like always. :lol:

That was a protest for 3 missing bloggers all of whom have reached home. You can even see their pictures on one of the banners.

missing-activists-640x360.jpg

Your media is fooling you on Kashmir. Like always. :lol:
Lol
Why should I believe you?
What is the proof that those bloggers have reached home?

Don't try to mislead me by posting another Urdu banner. :coffee:

Nobody is charged with anything.

http://nation.com.pk/national/01-Fe...emy-case-against-salman-haider-other-bloggers

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1313684/nisar-slams-fia-salman-haider-blasphemy-case-booking/

And lady hindutva the thread is about fake news by Indian media on AJK and not missing bloggers. Keep that in mind.

1. These people were called blasphemers by Pakistanis all over the social media. So blasphemy case or not these bloggers will have to face the heat.
2. The tweet that I had posted clearly says atrocities in Islamabad. These bloggers were kidnapped for being excessively critical about certain institutions in the state or so Jibran Nasir says.

3. How do you know those people are not from a certain part of Pakistan as the report claims??

So I don't see why the report should be called fake.

So I don't see why the report should be called fake.

Lady hindutvadi let me explain it to you since you are as expected not a very shining mind like any hindutvadi.

The news about the protest is fake since protest is not about AJK as your media says but the protest is about missing bloggers and has nothing to do with AJK or Kashmir.

So your media trying to foo you guys even though there is no need for it. I hope you got it now.

Back
Top Bottom