What's new

Another Fake AJK Protests News By Indian Media

the news about the protest is fake since protest is not about AJK as your media says but the protest is about missing bloggers and has nothing to do with AJK or Kashmir.
Common sense is not so common they say. :whistle:
Why do you prove it repeatedly on the forum? Lol
Read that tweet again.
It clearly says ppl frm Paksitan administered Kashmir were protesting against the atrocities in Islamabad.
It does NOT say they were protesting for themselves.
As far as the media link that you've posted is concerned we do NOT take India-today serioulsy. Lol

What else can we expect from them. Their media continuously brainwashes them on and on and this is simply their daily dosage. In both the tweets it says p.o.k ( pak occupied kashmir) locals protesting against pakistan's atrocities in Islamabad. The protest was about the bloggers who have returned and they weren't even locals of azad Kashmir but residents of Islamabad and civil society on top of it all they were protesting and asking for their return. Nothing about atrocities.

Keep feeding them this on a daily bases and 1.2 billion people on this earth have an image created about us which will not change no matter what. This is the lie they are fed.

Comprehension issues?
Read that tweet again.
It clearly says ppl frm Paksitan administered Kashmir were protesting against the atrocities in Islamabad.
It does NOT say they were protesting for themselves.
As far the media link that you've posted is concerned we do NOT take India-today serioulsy.

No comprehension issues here lady hindutvadi. All the comprehension issues are on your side.

The news from India today that I quoted says this:

People living in Azad Kashmir want international intervention as they complain about the lack of basic facilities.

I hope you got it now. It was no protest for basic facilities. It was no protest for some imaginary Pakistani atrocities. It was a protest for missing bloggers who are back home.

Now whether you take India today seriously or not is not my problem. I have shown you the truth about lies that your media propagates. Accepting truth or not is your problem.

No comprehension issues here lady hindutvadi. All the comprehension issues are on your side.

The news from India today that I quoted says this:

I hope you got it now. It was no protest for basic facilities. It was no protest for some imaginary Pakistani atrocities. It was a protest for missing bloggers who are back home.

Now whether you take India today seriously or not is not my problem. I have shown you the truth about lies that your media propagates. Accepting truth or not is our problem.
Relax Areesh! Lolz

You're quoting a channel which misreported the case while ignoring the fact other media houses reported it correctly. Now who's trying to mislead? Lol

You've also very conveniently chosen to ignore what these people were protesting for and what their identity is. Why so?

You are an ideal case of "blinded by hate".

Relax Areesh! Lolz

You're quoting a channel which misreported the case while ignoring the fact other media houses reported it correctly. Now who's trying to mislead? Lol

You've also very conveniently chosen to ignore what these people were protesting for and what their identity is. Why so?

You are an ideal case of "blinded by hate".

Nope other Indian media didn't report it correctly either. Those clowns at ANI also called it a protest by AJK locals against some imaginary Pakistani atrocities.

So your whole country is a big pile of lies and delusions when it comes to Kashmir and this thread is just another example of it.

I am an ideal case of hating the ones who should be hated. :)

How do you know they were not?

Do not limit yourself to PDF. On social media's many of your social activists post a lot of stuff.
Broaden your horizon!

And who exactly should be HATED?

And how do you know they are from AJK?

And I am well aware of the situation in AJK. The fact is that almost everything Indians say about AJK or GB is nothing but lies.

And anyone who uses petty lies to defend Indian occupation of Kashmir should be hated and I do exactly that.

What absolute retards.

Lol
Why should I believe you?
What is the proof that those bloggers have reached home?

Don't try to mislead me by posting another Urdu banner. :coffee:

That really is a banner from the other protest, it's nothing to do with Kashmir. You don't need to try and defend stupidity like this from that news organisation.

What absolute retards.

That really is a banner from the other protest, it's nothing to do with Kashmir. You don't need to try and defend stupidity like this from that news organisation.

They don't defend news organizations but their own self belief. People hold onto their point of views and beliefs and will struggle to rationalize them and showcase that they are correct. This is exactly that. Thanks to their media, their minds undergo an image creation about Pakistan that Pakistan is a failed state without any technology or development and is ruled by their army on top of it all the image contains that every region is fighting for separation and are about to break up. Their media posts these pictures and news and an average Joe who will not research them believes it and undergoes an image creation. This image is ingrained in them. Its quite amazing actually. Remember the stronger we get, the more vigorous the image building campaign will become and the more vigorous the campaigns become, the irrationality to defend the image increases in the masses.

This is why whenever we achieve anything on scientific, strategic and economical front, they refuse to believe it. They justify that refusal through senseless, sometimes moronic excuses but they keep making them. Same thing here. They need to justify the image ingrained in them and hence they defend this outright lie.

You don't need to try and defend stupidity like this from that news organisation.
Which one? India today(the one posted by @Areesh )?? or the tweet by ANI news (posted by me)?

And how do you know they are from AJK?
You posted the thread and it's on you to prove to us that those ppl are not from pakistan administered Kashmir.

And I am well aware of the situation in AJK. The fact is that almost everything Indians say about AJK or GB is nothing but lies.
The so called AJK is history to us.
We do not want it back.
The news is picked up when your social activitists post about it.

And anyone who uses petty lies to defend Indian occupation of Kashmir should be hated and I do exactly that.
Lol
Give me one good reason why Pakistan should involve itself in Kashmir? (Assuming Pakistan had no role to play in Kashmir so far).

Which one? India today(the one posted by @Areesh )?? or the tweet by ANI news (posted by me)?

If you believe what your media tells you Azad Kashmir, then you're being duped. And the footage from the news in the OP was taken from a separate protest, case in point, the entire report is garbage.

You posted the thread and it's on you to prove to us that those ppl are not from pakistan administered Kashmir.

I have proved that the Indian description of those protests is a lie. Enough for me.

The so called AJK is history to us.
We do not want it back.
The news is picked up when your social activitists post about it.

Nobody is giving it back to you either. But don't expect same courtesy from us for IOK.

You are a land grabber happy with what he has stolen. Same is not the case with us.

Give me one good reason why Pakistan should involve itself in Kashmir?

Show me one reason why Pakistan shouldn't be involved.

nd the footage from the news in the OP was taken from a separate protest, case in point, the entire report is garbage
And...I have already admitted that India-today misreported it, while other media houses have not. I have made that clear with a tweet in my post (#8).
Jungi bhai, there are a lot of news channels in India and we do NOT take all of them serioulsy. Had this been such a great news it would have found a mention in one of the quotes of our ministers. But it did NOT, which proves my point.

Thanks for being patient with me.

I have proved that the Indian description of those protests is a lie. Enough for me.
That's like judging Pakistanis by what BILAWAL BHUTTO says.
Seriously???
Nobody is giving it back to you either. But don't expect same courtesy from us for IOK.
Yet you have the galls to call us land-grabbers. Bow down! Lolz
Show me one reason why Pakistan shouldn't be involved
You have been dodging my questions and you know that. You have run out of arguments.

You have very clearly admitted that Pakistan has vested interests in Kashmir.

Pakistan administered Kashmir is NOT a part of our country anymore and we do not have a habit of eyeing somebody else's land. Get that straight.

One misreported case and you start celebrating.If that gives you peace then so be it. Lolz

That's like judging Pakistanis by what BILAWAL BHUTTO says.
Seriously???

Then be open and admit that your media lies about AJK.

Yet you have the galls to call us land-grabbers. Bow down! Lolz

Yeah because you are land grabber. That is not the case with us.

You have very clearly admitted that Pakistan has vested interests in Kashmir.

Obviously we have interests. It was a part of land that you have stolen with deceit. A blunder of partition that would be corrected.

I am still waiting for you to give me one reason Pakistan shouldn't involve in Kashmir.

As for Azad Kashmir and GB. I repeat. Nobody is giving it to you either.

Back
Top Bottom