What's new

Another declaring "war on the state" trial to begin in India?

dont u have something better to do??

When gotti ll get old, he ll tell his children that he spend his whole life in searching and posting anti India thread in pdf. and got nothing in return. My country condition didn't change, because i was busy in such above stupid things.
Anyway i love the way people waste their time in searching, hearing such videos, reading long essay type text, and than post on pdf by highlighting specific text. :D . Most interesting part is that we Indians hardly watch such videos.

If we start posting hate speeches in pakistan, my pc will get hanged. :hitwall:

In Soviet India, Two wrong make a right (in a mixture of Russian and Indian accents)

When gotti ll get old, he ll tell his children that he spend his whole life in searching and posting anti India thread in pdf. and got nothing in return. My country condition didn't change, because i was busy in such above stupid things.
Anyway i love the way people waste their time in searching, hearing such videos, reading long essay type text, and than post on pdf by highlighting specific text. :D . Most interesting part is that we Indians hardly watch such videos.

You don't watch the videos because you huddle together to go listen to them in person.

PS. A few minutes isn't "whole life" unless you're some kind of a Bacteria (NDM-1 not included) and are counting your whole life in human terms.

PPS. Will there be a "declared war on the state" charge against the two like with Owaisi?

Back
Top Bottom