What's new

Another Bomb Goes off in W. Bengal: Secular Media SILENT!!

A bengali in my office in the morning itself stated bluntly after reading some news - "Wish we had Shyamaprasad today" :D Music to my ears. :yay:

Seriously speaking, there is considerable outrage among Bengalis here. What's the mood there?
Long before this terrorist incidents considerable outrage were already there for her crippling industrial policies, nepotism, failure to punish the leaders who are accused of murder and giving inflammatory speeches. The fantastic display of fascist psyche of her when a number of people were lebelled maoist, CPI M cadre and put to jail for no reason had made quite bad impression on the urban elite. Few weeks back, the student movement in JU, one of the most prestgious university of India sparked the fuel against her all over the country. At least, people belonging to 18-35 age group is not voting for her in the next election; not because they have special love for S P Mukherjee (people hardly know him) but for the need of jobs and good governance.

Bhagat Singh once said "Behro ko sunaney ke liye DHAMAKE ki Jaroorat hoti hai" (no offence :D )

Now the entire scenario is changing,i think....More and More from backward classes,especially from pulaya community are joining RSS sakhas and BJP...CPM is fast losing its hardcore base among the backward sections of Kerala..

What about the Ezhavas?? Are they still with CPM or is there any chance of them joining BJP?

News channels are playing tickers about another bomb blast in Malda, West Bengal. three people arrested. 3rd blast in last 10 days.

@arp2041 @jha @JanjaWeed @scorpionx

Nothing unusual ... When so big an infrastructure to support terrorists exists, some bombs are bound to go off...

Last edited:
What about the Ezhavas?? Are they still with CPM or is there any chance of them joining BJP?
Not in the near future....
Traditionally Kerala CPM unity is predominantly Eezhavas..Their party Secretary,opposition leader,mostly all MLA's,MP's,state district,local leaders are from Eezhava community..So they always have a soft corner or affection towards CPM....
BJP vote base are mainly with upper Nair caste(though mostly are congress supporters)+Brahmins+ linguistic minority groups like Kannada/Thulu/konkani Hindus+Tamil Brahmins...

Now the entire scenario is changing,i think....More and More from backward classes,especially from pulaya community are joining RSS sakhas and BJP...CPM is fast losing its hardcore base among the backward sections of Kerala..

And CPM has no clue what to do ...... Earlier tactics used to be finish their opponents like Chandrasekharan, but now that is backfiring and everyone turning against CPM, the very purpose of the murder is screwed..... They need to find new ways to attract people.... If People shift from cpm to RSS/BJP, it is going to help Congress, Kerala congress and IUML in short run, It may help BJP in long run. BJP need to find a local leader who is capable of attracting masses..... Right now i dont see any....

And CPM has no clue what to do ...... Earlier tactics used to be finish their opponents like Chandrasekharan, but now that is backfiring and everyone turning against CPM, the very purpose of the murder is screwed..... They need to find new ways to attract people.... If People shift from cpm to RSS/BJP, it is going to help Congress, Kerala congress and IUML in short run, It may help BJP in long run. BJP need to find a local leader who is capable of attracting masses..... Right now i dont see any....
Thats why they are now eyeing on minorities like Christians....
yes,you are right..The problem with Kerala BJP unit is lack of influencing leaders..,They seems interested only in forming groups and infightings..

Thats why they are now eyeing on minorities like Christians....
yes,you are right..The problem with Kerala BJP unit is lack of influencing leaders..,They seems interested only in forming groups and infightings..

That is the specialty of every political party in Kerala, Congress has A & I group, CPM has Pinarayi and Vs groups, Kerala congress has numerous groups

NIA found 30 hand grenades near the blast site in Bardawn. wtf :o:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom