What's new

Another Bomb Goes off in W. Bengal: Secular Media SILENT!!

You know what .The illegal immigrants would be at end effect because of this issues.

What secularism has got to do with this? I thought it is political...... As we mallu's have ample experience with CPM, and their way of communism is to finish of the opponents. (they do it every now and then ), have heard stories of WB in political circles, May be TMC is doing What CPM was doing.... .

But i still dont understand what was a wanted terrorist doing in the house/office of a TMC leader.......Or what was he thinking when taking the help of these bomb experts.....

What secularism has got to do with this? I thought it is political...... As we mallu's have ample experience with CPM, and their way of communism is to finish of the opponents. (they do it every now and then ), have heard stories of WB in political circles, May be TMC is doing What CPM was doing.... .

But i still dont understand what was a wanted terrorist doing in the house/office of a TMC leader.......Or what was he thinking when taking the help of these bomb experts.....
Even secularism is political, isn't it? Mamata is equal or worst than left. When the tide was turning towards TC, all goons of left jumped ship to TC. I have first hand experience of that...

Even secularism is political, isn't it? Mamata is equal or worst than left. When the tide was turning towards TC, all goons of left jumped ship to TC. I have first hand experience of that...

I have heard of it, People voted to Mamta because they were fed up with 3 decades of CPM rule, but they got rude shock when TMC got into power..... Mamta is one of the worst leader when it comes to tolerance..... (oh my god i can be called a moist for saying that :P)

Why is CPM still strong there then, iirc in LS elections also they fared well(better than expected?) in kerala. I've been to your capital city for some time couldn't gather much of politics but did grasp malayalam pretty good.

Last edited:
Why is CPM still strong there then, iirc in LS elections also they fared well(better than expected?) in kerala. I've been to your capital city for some time couldn't gather much of politics but did grasp malayalam pretty good.

CPM always did well when it comes to Kerala....... Infact the first Elected chief minister is from kerala (EMS)..... They were strong with lower middle class and poor people, they used to portray themselves as party of poor and party which stands for poor.... Over a period of time the number of poor has come down in kerala, and they slowly started loosing their grounds..... You can credit congress for the performance of CPM, because Congress always screw up when ever they are in power.....

CPM always did well when it comes to Kerala....... Infact the first Elected chief minister is from kerala (EMS)..... They were strong with lower middle class and poor people, they used to portray themselves as party of poor and party which stands for poor.... Over a period of time the number of poor has come down in kerala, and they slowly started loosing their grounds..... You can credit congress for the performance of CPM, because Congress always screw up when ever they are in power.....

If I am not wrong, the Communists always had a strong support base among the OBCs, SCs and other non-upper castes. Am I correct??

If I am not wrong, the Communists always had a strong support base among the OBCs, SCs and other non-upper castes. Am I correct??

Yes their support base was among poor (most of the lower caste used to be poor), and CPM is known (portrayed) for fighting for poor.....But they have their own ways of handling opposition, some time that is violent..... All most all the political murder will have CPM on one of the sides........

News channels are playing tickers about another bomb blast in Malda, West Bengal. three people arrested. 3rd blast in last 10 days.
And beloved Didi thinks its a conspiracy of the center.

A bengali in my office in the morning itself stated bluntly after reading some news - "Wish we had Shyamaprasad today" :D Music to my ears. :yay:

Seriously speaking, there is considerable outrage among Bengalis here. What's the mood there?

WTF is going on in WB?

I believe that all these incidents are not happening out of the blue, considerable infrastructure was present already to support these terrorists.

Was there any reports of such terrorism gaining roots in WB apart from some alleged communal parties like BJP shouting hoarse?

TMC leadership appears to be silent at least on the national media, how come all of a sudden Didi lost her wits?

WTF is going on in WB?

I believe that all these incidents are not happening out of the blue, considerable infrastructure was present already to support these terrorists.

Was there any reports of such terrorism gaining roots in WB apart from some alleged communal parties like BJP shouting hoarse?

Maybe such low intensity crude bombs were there since communist party times, I might be wrong but to believe it all started once Jihadidi came to power raises few eyebrows.

Last edited:
Yes their support base was among poor (most of the lower caste used to be poor), and CPM is known (portrayed) for fighting for poor.....But they have their own ways of handling opposition, some time that is violent..... All most all the political murder will have CPM on one of the sides........
Now the entire scenario is changing,i think....More and More from backward classes,especially from pulaya community are joining RSS sakhas and BJP...CPM is fast losing its hardcore base among the backward sections of Kerala..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom