What's new

Another Bomb Goes off in W. Bengal: Secular Media SILENT!!

Bardhaman blast: NIA probe leads to J&K, Tamil Nadu, Kerala - The Times of India
This is not just limited to Bengal guys. There are links to this in JK,Kerala and TN.

NIA was in Chennai to interrogate 3 suspects. It's a very wide network. Also has some other connections in UP too.

But the situation in wb is fairly terrible as the police seem like silent spectators (atleast from many news articles).

arp2041 said:
The tussle between the two factions of Trinamul is an open secret
And it's an open secret which way TMC is headed.
@SledgeHammer I'm curious to know if TMC is headed for a split soon?
I'm asking you this because you always have the inside news.

Dude you are so great!!! :cray:

Can India exchange you with @levina??
@BDforever I'm giving arp-it for free.Take him and BBQ him in BD.

Bardhaman blast: NIA probe leads to J&K, Tamil Nadu, Kerala - The Times of India
This is not just limited to Bengal guys. There are links to this in JK,Kerala and TN.

NIA was in Chennai to interrogate 3 suspects. It's a very wide network.
Don't know when would they arrest the goons in Kerala.
One thing's for sure that if it has its roots beyond Bengal then there's more than one political party involved.

Last edited:
Waiting for Seculars on this forum to comment..........

@SledgeHammer

Perhaps, arp2041 has missed all our conversations on this topic that we were having for the last ten days or so..

@arp2041

The first bomb went off on 2nd October. Not much reporting was done as the whole state was busy in celebrating Durga Puja. Even the print media was not available upto 5th. The day newspapers started to circulate again, from that day till today,15th October not a single news have been untouched. There are two major newspapers here, Ananda Bazaar Patrika and Bartaman and two most watched news channels are ABP Ananda and Etv Bangla. You hardcore secular haters must spend some time to see these medias and their reporting on the bomb blast issue. I am not sure, how media is all to be blamed here.

And it's an open secret which way TMC is headed.
@SledgeHammer I'm curious to know if TMC is headed for a split soon?.

Till 2016; no, because they are in power and busy making money, they also need protection from the party for their scams. But if the party fails in 2016 election or Mamata is arrested for the Sarda scam anytime before or after the election, then TMC is surely breaking up. Already there is a speculation that Mukul Roy's faction would break up from TMC (if he also doesn't land up in jail), he has significant number of followers within the party, he already has a party within the party.

You hardcore secular haters must spend some time to see these medias and their reporting on the bomb blast issue. I am not sure, how media is all to be blamed here.

I am talking about the likes of Rajdeeps, Bharkhas & @levina 's & @seiko 's of our TIMES!! :D

I am talking about the likes of Rajdeeps, Bharkhas & @levina 's & @seiko 's of our TIMES!! :D
How much it is being covered by the nationalist media? Yesterday I saw zee was too busy in bashing Shivsena for dragging Modi's father's name in Samna. (Don't get much time to watch national news these days.)

I am talking about the likes of Rajdeeps, Bharkhas :D

Oh much of the seculars here were giving TMC a clean chit when the first blast happened. They claimed the poor MLA had no idea whom he had rented out his property to.

Oh much of the seculars here were giving TMC a clean chit when the first blast happened. They claimed the poor MLA had no idea whom he had rented out his property to.

Welcome Back..................!! :D

@SledgeHammer

Perhaps, arp2041 has missed all our conversations on this topic that we were having for the last ten days or so..

@arp2041

The first bomb went off on 2nd October. Not much reporting was done as the whole state was busy in celebrating Durga Puja. Even the print media was not available upto 5th. The day newspapers started to circulate again, from that day till today,15th October not a single news have been untouched. There are two major newspapers here, Ananda Bazaar Patrika and Bartaman and two most watched news channels are ABP Ananda and Etv Bangla. You hardcore secular haters must spend some time to see these medias and their reporting on the bomb blast issue. I am not sure, how media is all to be blamed here.

They have no idea about the focus the local media is giving on these issues, they are clueless about the public outrage also.

Is that why he did not inform the police about renting out his place to strangers who were starting a "burqa making factor" :D

That too a retired govt. employee.

Is that why he did not inform the police about renting out his place to strangers who were starting a "burqa making factor" :D

That too a retired govt. employee.

What to do? He is a naive bhola bhala secular.

They have no idea about the focus the local media is giving on these issues, they are clueless about the public outrage also.
Sledge, before this thread gets swarmed by dimwit fundoos (not you arp) and their hilarious comments,having still no idea about the ground situation, better I leave and do some meaningful work :D

liberal-hypocrisy-words-lessintolerant-hmm-less-intolerant-politics-1382062466.jpg

There are huge demands of crude bombs in BD by the opposition parties.

Indians are great businessmen and doing hard work to meet this demand :nono:
That's right. And wait, soon they will blame BD/Bangladeshis for the blast.

There are huge demands of crude bombs in BD by the opposition parties.

Indians are great businessmen and doing hard work to meet this demand :nono:
That's right. And wait, soon they will blame BD/Bangladeshis for the blast.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom