What's new

Another Bomb Goes off in W. Bengal: Secular Media SILENT!!

And it's an open secret which way TMC is headed.
@SledgeHammer I'm curious to know if TMC is headed for a split soon?
I'm asking you this because you always have the inside news.

@BDforever I'm giving arp-it for free.Take him and BBQ him in BD.

Don't know when would they arrest the goons in Kerala.
One thing's for sure that if it has its roots beyond Bengal then there's more than one political party involved.
I can see you have put Ceylan Ozalp as your Avatar. :tup:

TMC may merge with JIB :haha:

On topic - this is being reported already. So media, I guess is no longer that silent. Can't say about the local media there. :P

What's with the influx in secular bashing and relating everything with secularism.

Sledge, before this thread gets swarmed by dimwit fundoos (not you arp) and their hilarious comments,having still no idea about the ground situation, better I leave and do some meaningful work :D
ouch... that hurts! :suicide:

What's with the influx in secular bashing and relating everything with secularism.

patel-secularism.jpg

Delhi media is comparatively silent but Bengali media is doing good job and reporting these incidents.

Delhi media is comparatively silent but Bengali media is doing good job and reporting these incidents.
That's what would bring the change in West Bengal, local media not the presstitudes in Delhi. No one take these main stream media seriously anymore.

:o:.
Seculars dont comment.

These are secular blast. So it is their duty to keep mum. I can recall that incident of Swami asimand's confession(Fake). Aseemannd's advocate clarified that he has not given any such confession but they did not pay any attention and sang the raga of Saffron Terror. Now NIA has found nothing against sadhvi pragna. They could not file any case but sickular medias are silent.

Oh please what has this got to do with secularism!!? For all we know this could be another RSS plot to malign minorities.

Fortunately no one injured or killed ...
During the last state elections n later when so called Porivartan took place I happened to be there in Bengal , in those days i used to meet TMC enthusiasts who already portrayed Mamata a saviour of Bengal n I have been assuring many bangla bros from day one Momta would prove worst than communist ...... She is Female Version of Tughlaq ........

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom