What's new

Another Blunder? Sorry no Dawood Ibrahim here, this is Maleeha Lodhi’s house

@waz
Before any Indian starts abusing Pakistanis for consumption of camel urine, best to address this post
yellow elixir isnt alcohol? :unsure:

elixir-danvers-50cl-1050998-s229.jpg

Shows your mindset :tsk:

I stuck to the topic
where and when?
Topic was indian media going bonkers over dawood ibrahim with fake proofs to earn a pat

You have been warned now bugger off!

The pak govt might have got dawood vacated from this residence as he might have been shifted from place to place from time to time so that India can't track him.

This might well be the house in which dawood once lived.
How insane can you be? Vacated from Maleeha Lodhi's home? Another baseless accusation?

where and when?
Topic was indian media going bonkers over dawood ibrahim with fake proofs to earn a pat

You have been warned now bugger off!

How insane can you be? Vacated from Maleeha Lodhi's home? Another baseless accusation?
Your syedali commented on Hindus.... first of all give your advice to that man who inspite of being 60 years old hasn't learnt any manners.

When you can hide tiger lemon,what is stopping you from hiding dawood.

Now don't tell me tiger isn't in Pakistan.his brother yakub himself confessed that in a television interview..you can search on YouTube.

...dil ko behlane ke liye khayal accha hai...o_O you are coward to face the reality... but poor you. (and generations before u).what can rhey do ..other than to convince the next generation ...and weave the story u just said.
.:coffee:
Dogra kay zamanay mein muslim huay
@engineer saad inko batein dogra era mein kia halat thay muslims kay kashmir mein?

Forced labour,super taxation,ban on cow slaughter,interference in religous affairs you name it

And we have my dear bros! As expected and predicted!!!

When you can hide tiger lemon,what is stopping you from hiding dawood.
:woot:

Expect the usual nonsense and refusal to address the issue from them along the lines of one or more of the following:

1. Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan, therefore when India claims Elvis Presley, Hitler and JFK are not really dead but hiding in Pakistan, it must be true
2. Kasab was Pakistani, therefore even if India claims the presence of Martians in Pakistan it must be true!
3. India has won every war against Pakistan, yes, it has nothing to to with the topic, but who cares, we are Indians and we can say whatever nonsense we want and it will establish that Dawood Ibrahim is in Pakistan

Nobody should take India serious anymore .
Could we take them seriously when they lied about Samjhauta saying Lashkar E Taiba was responsible when it turned out to be India's own pet hindutva fanatics. So I don't think we can ever take India seriously, including about mumbai.

Why are you guys discussing who converted who, why, and when? Was anyone even alive at that time? No?

Stick to the topic please. I am waiting for Arnab Goswami to make the next call...entire Pakistan is on alert.

Realistically speaking he might have been in Pakistan at one point in time. Currently he might be in Dubai or Switzerland or South Africa....heck he even might outback from different countries or something. All India has to do is kill his network in India itself...and the story ends there. There is nothing David Abraham will be able to do if the Indian govt. ruins his network in India.

After that he will be not be India's headache...it will not matter where he lives and what he does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom