What's new

Another Blunder? Sorry no Dawood Ibrahim here, this is Maleeha Lodhi’s house

The pak govt might have got dawood vacated from this residence as he might have been shifted from place to place from time to time so that India can't track him.

This might well be the house in which dawood once lived.

Nope we converted because of sufi saints
Tell that story to some fool...people all over the world converted either because of fear of kings or to win perks from rulers or in case of India to escape discrimination .

You people converted to escape discrimination and win some perks from rulers.

They are smoking some high quality weed which directly affect their senses

If we had any brains we would've shamed the Indians in front of everyone for these shenanigans !

Look says who. Forced conversions in the name of so-called ghar waapsi... rings some bell? Shameless people.

Indian media needs serious reformation...presstitution ain't cool dawg!

Tell that story to some fool...people all over the world converted either because of fear of kings or to win perks from rulers or in case of India to escape discrimination .

You people converted to escape discrimination and win some perks from rulers.

According to you there was forceful conversion ? Right

tou tm 80 croor kahan se bach gye ???? tmhari baari ni ayi ??

Haan pata nai moun par thaappar kiyun nai para ab tak...I iz waiting with my popcorn :pop:

Busss kiyaa karein - All of Pakistan's best and brightest are busy going Hitler on innocent strawberries instead of being the policy makers ! :tongue:

The pak govt might have got dawood vacated from this residence as he might have been shifted from place to place from time to time so that India can't track him.

This might well be the house in which dawood once lived.
Why don't you cut your crap about other people's religion and stick to the topic.
Shameless fool. This is all that can be expected from your kind.

There is no use of playing the "replying/verifying" game with the Indian government...because just like how often we use the "we have nuclear" line their equivalent are the various accusations/dramatizations.

Busss kiyaa karein - All of Pakistan's best and brightest are busy going Hitler on innocent strawberries instead of being the policy makers ! :tongue:
Politics and policy making aint my cup of tea you need to be an asshole to try to introduce something and then take it to implementation levels...I rather work on the bottom stock :unsure: The top one is way out of control and self indulging in some weird ego to show them reason!

escape discrimination from higher castes
Islam doesnt have caste...

Kindly stick to the thread or bugger off

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Jango @Emmie @Slav Defence @T-Faz @Oscar @blain2 @TaimiKhan @Chak Bamu @Adios Amigo @waz Kidnly show the indian what the thread title is....and every other indian who comes being overly smart but fails like their media as per OP! :coffee:

Why don't you cut your crap about other people's religion and stick to the topic.
Shameless fool. This is all that can be expected from your kind.
Syedali was the one who brought up religion...his comments implied Hindus developed inferiority complex due to subjugation by Muslims...he has forgotten that his ancestors were also subjugated like us but we didn't convert to the religion of subjugators whereas his ancestors did...I was just reminding him the truth.

Back
Top Bottom