What's new

Another Blunder? Sorry no Dawood Ibrahim here, this is Maleeha Lodhi’s house

It was more shameful and disgusting to divide humans in caste system and burn women after there husband death and sacrifice Humans in front of Gods.....

I don't think they understand that their religion is a bizarre concoction of satanic rituals which the world shunned after the arrival of Moses. You have to be one stupid idiot to be a Hindu and worship stones and made up nonsense about a million Gods.

I don't think they understand that their religion is a bizarre concoction of satanic rituals which the world shunned after the arrival of Moses. You have to be one stupid idiot to be a Hindu and worship stones and made up nonsense about a million Gods.
you should tell this to Pakistani hindus

The pak govt might have got dawood vacated from this residence as he might have been shifted from place to place from time to time so that India can't track him.

This might well be the house in which dawood once lived.
You sounded more stupid then that tv anchor of urs who came up with that telephonic call evidence for the presence of Dawood Ibrahim here in Pakistan, Karachi.

Dogra kay zamanay mein muslim huay
@engineer saad inko batein dogra era mein kia halat thay muslims kay kashmir mein?

Forced labour,super taxation,ban on cow slaughter,interference in religous affairs you name it
Aap ne bta to diya "Forced labour,super taxation,ban on cow slaughter,interference in religous affairs"
@GreenApple FAke encounters, mass murders, public executions of innocent muslims like beheading, flesh removing alive, burn in hot water.
But one thing i should add inko boat buri tarah maar kar nikala hai humne aur inka namo nishaan hi mita diya hai.

Another Bollywood script masterpiece failed, Last time I heard he was in London, Goswami should have rang him up in London for greetings.

Any government consists of bunch of jokers led by a chai wala will do such stunts. They are born liars dont expect anything good from these ...........

we and even Indians knew Dawood Ibrahim is not in Pakistan, but i seriously dont trust Indians just like americans, we never knew when they plant him or a clone of it in Pakistan and then try to bring a shame like before, so Pak Intelligence Agencies must be on high alert and try max to avoid such stunts from India.

Back
Top Bottom