What's new

Another Blast News (Peshawar)

what the hell is going on in pakistan . we rejected the bill and then these attacks.

Bad news. Pakistan must do waziristan operation early.
Btw- kl bill has not got any military assistance then how does it help in waziristan operation???

I admit tht I don't know the exact situation of S Asia as I am in Germany but if i believe some private channels an operation against India would be better. I have lived some years in Pakistan for aid and I know enough to be able to say that

"After 9/11 billions of Afghan refuges move from Afghanistan to Pakistan"

Do you even read what you write before posting?

It might help your credibility a tad...

...at least with me.

Most here don't care how far the truth is stretched for effect, however, so being accurate probably really doesn't matter all that much.:lol:

...at least with me.

Most here don't care how far the truth is stretched for effect, however, so being accurate probably really doesn't matter all that much.:lol:

sorry by mistake well i just wanted to tel that Afgahniz in Pakistan after 9/11. (nothing funny if you understand).

Criticism of the poster was valid, but can we not engage in derogatory generalizations and stereotyping because of a difference of opinion please.

...at least with me.

easy to spot the dummy, he takes everything he reads on the net seriously.

Back
Top Bottom