What's new

Another Altaf Drama begins

The language i used is actually much better than what the criminal in reference deserves.
You need something Tank, and don't let us put our。。。。。in your............. !
PDF take care of your tanks, nakheel dal ke rakho

the only reason why he is creating all this drama. He is desperately trying to escape from UK
& Nawaz sharif ran away in jeddah?? 5 year deal? Lie...? Isn't this. MQM is well disciplined & middle class party unlike gullu butts of PMLN.. Altaf hussain want to resolve crises in Pakistan. He is key player in our politics.

& Nawaz sharif ran away in jeddah?? 5 year deal? Lie...? Isn't this. MQM is well disciplined & middle class party unlike gullu butts of PMLN.. Altaf hussain want to resolve crises in Pakistan.

I will be really glad if you enlighten me how he would sweep all the land Mafias from Karachi?? :angel:

You need something Tank, and don't let us put our。。。。。in your............. !
PDF take care of your tanks, nakheel dal ke rakho

Is that all MQM terrorists can do?

& Nawaz sharif ran away in jeddah?? 5 year deal? Lie...? Isn't this. MQM is well disciplined & middle class party unlike gullu butts of PMLN.. Altaf hussain want to resolve crises in Pakistan. He is key player in our politics.

I hope you are joking or being sarcastic.

I will be really glad if you enlighten me how he would sweep all the land Mafias from Karachi?? :angel:
Make two or 3 provinces of Karachi, Situation will improve... I already said that we need at-least 32 provinces in Pakistan.

I hope you are joking or being sarcastic.
No, i am not joking nor sarcastic. MQM is representation of well disciplined & middle class party.

Make two or 3 provinces of Karachi, Situation will improve... I already said that we need at-least 32 provinces in Pakistan.

No, i am not joking nor sarcastic. MQM is representation of well disciplined & middle class party.

Well,Making provinces is in favor of Pakistan I understand it'll be much easy to govern places but how can you remove land Mafia by making provinces?? If I am not wrong(which i assure you I am not) some of your people are also involved in the business.

Bacho a lesson for you all Look what is said instead of how and who said it ...

Imran, Altaf and qadri are quite good to entertain people with their speeches

Bacho a lesson for you all Look what is said instead of how and who said it ...
No, we pdf are only interested to pay attention to sermon of Imran and qadri :D

Back
Top Bottom