What's new

Another Altaf Drama begins

I don't know why are you laughing like idiot. If Altaf Bhai wanted he could get Ganja to resign in few days, while Imran Khan can only dream of having power like that.

I'm not laughing on his demand but comedy circus with bhai is hilarious. :rofl:

Oh he is not leaving anybody!.. Be it the military, the current setup.. anyone!.. I think a deal has been made with PAT and PTI.

He is even going to "ghuss" in Jinns and Bhoot!.. we are all royally ..you get the point :p:
@Hyperion @Chak Bamu @Bratva @Meengla

I thought his shenanigans is more of a political blackmailing Ganjaa on gaining favours or settling some past grudge instead of change of heart for PTI-PAT.

Why is this fat pig still alive, while the poor and the weak suffer. How is this justice? Where is god's wrath? Where is Mankind?

:pissed:

think tank using such language

@WebMaster is this your think tank?

many people see your website, if this is your quality panel i doubt that your forum will have high standards with such people

Last edited:
think tank using such language

@WebMaster is this your think tank?

many people see your website, if this is your quality panel i doubt that your forum will have high standards with such people

The language i used is actually much better than what the criminal in reference deserves.

The language i used is actually much better than what the criminal in reference deserves.

u r uisng the bazari language which doesn't suit this forum standards and neither the title you are givren, if you have any bit of shame, stop insulting think tank and leave this badge because u r bringing shame to it

So anything important or the same absurdity?? :pop:

2179946.jpg

Altaf bhai needs speech therapy, he's getting worse everytime I hear him talk. Either the charbi has blocked his vocal cords or his chars is getting stronger :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom