What's new

Another 5 Years wait for Indigenously-Built Tejas

so

sorry I dont understand the images but I banned the guy for duplicate accounts.
Lucha Lafanga joined the forum on Jul 26 2014, which is the same date @faithfulguy was last seen (then i.e when Rain Man took the pictures) (i.e half a year later). Since then he obviously logged back in to @faithfulguy to change that.

Never mind. You banned him and that's enough.:tup:

Voted-moderator-of-the-year-111-T-Shirts.jpg

Last edited:
Tejas MK 2 will take time ; no doubt ; But Tejas Mk 1 FOC is in December

IAF wants MK 2 in big numbers and only 40 Mk 1

IAF can manage without Tejas but INDIAN aeronautical industry CANNOT

Tejas is not just for warfighting ; it is for creating DOMESTIC capabilities

Without Tejas mk 1 there can be NO Tejas mk2

Without Tejas Mk 2 there can be NO AMCA

India's ultimate aim is AMCA ; let it take time

There was a time when India STRUGGLED with missile technology

But we did not give up and LOOK at INDIA'S missile capability today

Same thing will happen with fighter planes

India's ENEMIES must remember that
IAF will ALWAYS remain MUCH superior than its enemies

so
Lucha Lafanga joined the forum on Jul 26 2014, which is the same date @faithfulguy was last seen (then i.e when Rain Man took the pictures) (i.e half a year later). Since then he obviously logged back in to @faithfulguy to change that.

Never mind. You banned him and that's enough.:tup:
sorry I am a bit slow today, I did try to look for clues in the picture like dates last seen thread etc but failed to connect the dots must be the weekend and by the way I dont deserve that praise yet.. I will hate to give infraction to you now
you made my role controversial now

good day

It makes me laugh reading Pakistani responses to this article as well as journalistic misinterpretation. The aircraft they are talking about is LCS MK II. It is supposed to have 5 years as it is equal to Gripen C/D ==> Gripen E/F in terms of technological advancement and redesigning.

The LCA Tejas MK I has been inducted in february 2015 by IAF. It's squadron service is due in late 2015 - early 2016.

Life would be easier for the IAF if the government had bought the mirage 2000 line. Tejas and the MMRCA are taking far too long to generate actual combat strength.

Life would be easier for the IAF if the government had bought the mirage 2000 line. Tejas and the MMRCA are taking far too long to generate actual combat strength.
What are you talking by 2018-19 india will have 1 full operational squadron of LCA, 2 squadrons of Rafale's and 4-5 more squadron's of mki that add number to 16+ 36+ 64 = 116 in just span of 3-4 years.

Unnecessary. Tejas Mk-I is superior to upgraded Mirages even in its current form.
Nonsense .
Iaf is very much satisfied with Upgraded mirage 2000.

Whereas LCA is yet to get Foc from IAF which is very unhappy with LCS mark I in its current state.

Tejas MK 2 will take time ; no doubt ; But Tejas Mk 1 FOC is in December

IAF wants MK 2 in big numbers and only 40 Mk 1

IAF can manage without Tejas but INDIAN aeronautical industry CANNOT

Tejas is not just for warfighting ; it is for creating DOMESTIC capabilities

Without Tejas mk 1 there can be NO Tejas mk2

Without Tejas Mk 2 there can be NO AMCA

India's ultimate aim is AMCA ; let it take time

There was a time when India STRUGGLED with missile technology

But we did not give up and LOOK at INDIA'S missile capability today

Same thing will happen with fighter planes

India's ENEMIES must remember that
IAF will ALWAYS remain MUCH superior than its enemies

Attachments

• 1433016112270.jpg
    1433016112270.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
Nonsense .
Iaf is very much satisfied with Upgraded mirage 2000.

Whereas LCA is yet to get Foc from IAF which is very unhappy with LCS mark I in its current state.
Yeah you must have very deep knowledge about IAF operational needs than many indian experts on PDF

Ask your intel is IAF is happy to flying old soviet era aircraft's.
Than a brand new one

Another way of looking at it - In another 5 years we'll have a potent world class 4.5 generation fighter that will be mostly indigenous. By then our Arjun Tank too would have become a world class tank with an indigenous engine. Quite an achievement if you ask me.

Dil behlanay ko khyaal acha hy ghalib :rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom