What's new

Another 5 Years wait for Indigenously-Built Tejas

Do you even know the deference between the sentences " Why the Airforce has to wait another 5 year ......... fighter??? and Another 5 years for ......fighter????
Either way it's a five year wait, rather than being a nit pick, why not make an effort to comment on the subject.

Do you even know the deference between the sentences " Why the Airforce has to wait another 5 year ......... fighter??? and Another 5 years for ......fighter????
apparently there is no difference
i have to wait five minutes for my food
another 5 minutes wait for my food............

So is the December version TEJAS mkI.1. Is India developing planes like developing software? Will the December TEJAS release will have a bunch of bug fixes?

Sorry madam/sir. I couldnt deliver you the details as you have been banned.

Still Robin Lawley fat & ugly.

In 5 years we WILL have.....Quite an ACHIEVEMENT if you ask..... Dear sir something that might or might not happen in future is not called an achievement.

Again Will have etc...

WILL have BVR capability. I don't know and Indian officials don't seem confident too.

Dear Indian friends, let's face it; Tea Mk-1 has failed to achieve its benchmarks. And it came at a spectacular price in terms of money and time. It's OK, I don't blame you. You tried but developing an aircraft isn't easy. I'm sure your guys have learned from the experience, one of the aims of this program. Let's just accept the obvious, it is for all to see.

Its a failed project at the moment, but It will be make a success. Its about trying.

apparently there is no difference
i have to wait five minutes for my food
another 5 minutes wait for my food............

No... Not even close Sugar.... There's a word called "Why" That gives the reason...

Either way it's a five year wait, rather than being a nit pick, why not make an effort to comment on the subject.
Yo man!! You have obsessive compulsive disorder...you had to post this news about tejas...right?
Lol!

Its a failed project at the moment, but It will be make a success. Its about trying.
NO!!its not a failure,,,,its a success,,apparently u r unaware of the huge huge technical breakthroughs our esteemed DPSU's have achieved during developement of this AC in different stages,,,not to mention this project helped create a conducive environment for indigenous aerospace industry,,,,,on top of that its INDIGENOUS,,,yes agreed that it is taking a bit of time,,,,but tejas mk2 will be our 4.5++ gen INDIGENOUS jet fighter comparable to grippen ng.
bujila bopaikon:D
edit-eta dexbhokote like'o korile,,,buji napale sagey:p:

Last edited:
Yo man!! You have obsessive compulsive disorder...you had to post this news about tejas...right?
Lol!
And i wonder what disability would you acquaint a person with who gets high by discussing people rather than the topic. BTW, you are not right as i didn't HAD to post the news.

As long as precarious Pakistan is not in a position to strike India, 5 years or 7 years, who cares!

For those who are having orgasm after reading this.....let me tell you......it was supposed to take 5 years .....so , no thing has changed here ...nothing ( including OPs obsession with LCA )

NO!!its not a failure,,,,its a success,,apparently u r unaware of the huge huge technical breakthroughs our esteemed DPSU's have achieved during developement of this AC in different stages,,,not to mention this project helped create a conducive environment for indigenous aerospace industry,,,,,on top of that its INDIGENOUS,,,yes agreed that it is taking a bit of time,,,,but tejas mk2 will be our 4.5++ gen INDIGENOUS jet fighter comparable to grippen ng.
bujila bopaikon:D
edit-eta dexbhokote like'o korile,,,buji napale sagey:p:

:lol: :lol: You are right bro. About the edit part :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom