What's new

Another 5 Years wait for Indigenously-Built Tejas

Yes, it is small

Elta 2032 vs RDY 2
LCA's radomme is bigger than Mirages. More peak power, better range

French vs Israeli. Feel free to post the minutiae of each one's EW suite. OTOH we have the word of a test pilot who does know.

Tejas has nothing to with EL/M 2032 radar

Nothing New Tejas Mark -2 was Scheduled for operational Deployment in 2021 its Known For quite Sometime

MKII would not have prototype or LSP it would direct Serial production variant aka it would direct enters service of 1 0r 2 years of testing.

I'm aware of this and I didn't claim otherwise. First flight in 2019 and induction around 2022. By the time the MK2 aircraft is inducted hopefully the MK3 version would be ready for the first flight. Exciting times ahead for the world's largest Hindu Kingdom :partay:

We're focusing on building a world class aerospace ecosystem. Conceptualize, design and make in India. Sour grapes? :blah:

India can really build a supply chain for next generation plane. As I stated, India should focus on a fifth gen plane and buy the current generation plane off the shelf. It would still make in India. India need to look ahead. It cannot progress if it focus on the technology of the past. It need to design and develop a fifth generation plane either by it self or as an equal partner with an European, Israli or Japanese firm.

they should change the name, the word Tejas (tehas in Mexico) is used for something that will never fly. Like cows are Tajas (Tehas in Mexico)

@Irfan Baloch
This false flagging multiple ID (@faithfulguy) low-life does nothing but troll Indians on every thread. He is never seen commenting on any Chinese topics or even his adopted nationality - American. In the interest of preserving sanity, can you please ban this sucka

EDIT: @Manticore had already once banned him for false-flagging. Don't know what happened.
she is not false flagger, has American flags and her IP is American too
just dont quote her. the trolling will catch up with her

they should change the name, the word Tejas (tehas in Mexico) is used for something that will never fly. Like cows are Tajas (Tehas in Mexico)
did you Read the Article Fool

NEW DELHI: It has been 32 years in the making but it will be least another five years before the indigenously-built fighter jet Tejas (Mark -II) can be deployed in a combat role, .

So that was already expected...

I am now pretty sure I would be reading similar kind of things about TEJAS even after 100 years.
try making a fighter plane on your own you will understand how difficult it is, the number 32 years is misleading as the specifications were changed many times in between. its easy to import but difficult to develop
on yourown

Fool you have Busted in your Claim About Tejas Flying.Now Don't Deviate from you Words .If you want to Argue on Facts Not on Useless Rants.

what fact you nincumpoop, I can see much better looking planes flying in video games too..tell me how many air shows tahas has been to...none, and hence Tihas (in Mexico)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom