What's new

Anonymous donor : ‘Friendly’ country offers $1b for Iran-Pakistan pipeline (Business)

Greedy? You want someone to free feed you? 180 million Pakistanis with a land gifted by natural wealth...only if this awaam get their @$$3$ up & start working hard for future generations. If other nations can develop themselves why can't Pakistan?

@Topic My guess is either Turkeye or China.

Who said I wanted people to free feed us? 180 million gifted by natural wealth.. only if only yeah thats what the majority say, work hard. China is greedy im just pointing it out I mean a country which has vast wealth and they call them selves the chosen rulers of the world but they give a poultry 100k at the start to the Philippines typhoon? Only when there was a massive public outcry did they increase their donation.. They only look for what benefits them. I was just pointing out the reasons of who it can be. It should not be taken as an insult. spare me the bullshit. Dont jump to conclusions

Please avoid making insulting remarks on PDF, it will land you in serious trouble.

I realize you are new with fewer than 200 posts, but when you post stuff like that it just shows your immaturity. China has had trouble with Philippines in the South China and their relations are not the best with that nation. Inspite of that they did send their medical ship in helping the injured and sick.

A word for advice, avoid stepping on other people needlessly and try to make friends by being pleasant rather than mean-spirited. You are totally free to express yourself but you can say the same thing in a nice way as well.

How do you know he makes retarded comments in his Videos ?

Do you watch his Videos ?

And what does that say about you ? :P
The amount of posts one has does not determine how immature one is. Its the characteristics one possess. I dont care if China and Philippines had trouble in south china. There was no solidarity of compassion shown by the Chinese government instead they give them a measely 100k just because they had to? I mean are you kidding me. Yeah they only sent help after international outcry. Spare me the bullshit too, Another blind Chinese lover. A word of advice to you, Learn to think and express for your self, I said it the nicest possible way I could.. What happened is true and China knows it too, They only look out for their own interests, There is no friendship just business. Many here talk about how our awam should work hard and get the rewards, Well why arent we? China is using us, we are strategically important for them. Oh and a word of advice to you. Dont tell me what to say. Thank you.

Last edited:
when chinese here on PDF have said it over and over again. just search it, That what you call arrogance.

No buddy, it was your own Indian President who said "India would be a superpower by 2012". :no:

Chinese leaders never said such a stupid thing. They said China's goal is to become a middle-income country.

No buddy, it was your own Indian President who said India would be a superpower by 2012. :no:

Chinese leaders never said such a stupid thing. They said China's goal is to become a middle-income country.
Maybe you have a problem understanding, I told you, Look it up Many Chinese members on PDF countless of time have said along the lines of "we are the chosen ones" or "its our God given right to rule this world" am I wrong? No. Just search it. Maybe your blind since you cannot differentiate between a Pakistani and Indian Flag but im Pakistani, Not Indian. I love how when you don't agree with someone they all of a sudden think your a false flagger. Maybe you have problems understanding what I said, I wont repeat my self. I said many Chinese members here on PDF have claimed it, Not your leaders.

Maybe you have a problem understanding, I told you, Look it up Many Chinese members on PDF countless of time have said along the lines of "we are the chosen ones" or "its our God given right to rule this world" am I wrong? No. Just search it. Maybe your blind since you cannot differentiate between a Pakistani and Indian Flag but im Pakistani, Not Indian. I love how when you don't agree with someone they all of a sudden think your a false flagger. Maybe you have problems understand what I said, I wont repeat my self. I said many Chinese members here on PDF have claimed it, Not your leaders.

Why would a Chinese person say: "It's our God-given right to rule this world?" :rofl:

That sounds like something a Protestant American would say.

And: "We are the chosen ones"? That is even less believable, have you ever even talked to a Chinese person before?

Seriously Indian, you're just inventing random crap that doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Why would a Chinese person say: "It's our God-given right to rule this world?" :rofl:

That sounds like something a Protestant American would say.

Seriously Indian, you're just inventing random crap that doesn't make sense.

I don't know Mr Chinese. Why don't you tell me? why would Chinese members on PDF say this? Can you tell me? Is it because of arrogance?

Correction, Pakistani not Indian. , You've lost this argument. I'm done. Btw anyone here who thinks this is a donation can just keep dreaming. If its China its only because they want to keep their influence in Pakistan, and act as a counter balance to India. Yes im inventing random crap because I questioned the chosen rulers of this world? :china:.

Anyway last post regarding this, if China has in fact given us 1 billion for the pipeline, Then just remember its not a donation, But an investment from them that will benefit them in the long run. Thats all that i've said. You dont have much credibility left that you can in actual fact have compassion. 100k for the Typhoon, What a fucking joke. LOL.

I don't know Mr Chinese. Why don't you tell me? why would Chinese members on PDF say this? Can you tell me? Is it because of arrogance?

Correction, Pakistani not Indian. , You've lost this argument. I'm done. Btw anyone here who thinks this is a donation can just keep dreaming. If its China its only because they want to keep their influence in Pakistan, and act as a counter balance to India. Yes im inventing random crap because I questioned the chosen rulers of this world? :china:.

Anyway last post regarding this, if China has in fact given us 1 billion for the pipeline, Then just remember its not a donation, But an investment from them that will benefit them in the long run. Thats all that i've said. You dont have much credibility left that you can in actual fact have compassion. 100k for the Typhoon, What a fucking joke. LOL.

If you see it in the backdrop of China - Philipines past relationship....its still a good gesture nevertheless.

If you see it in the backdrop of China - Philipines past relationship....its still a good gesture nevertheless.
100k is not a good gesture especially coming from the Chinese, Its an Insult. Please dont try and justify this as a good will gesture from them. Its not. They did it to insult the Philippines because of the differences they have had in the past. Let me give u another example. India who is Our "eternal" enemy gave tonnes of relief to Pakistan during the Earthquakes, Indian Companies set up fundings such as infosys and sent up to 226000. You know thats more than what China offered to Philippines initially. So basically a Company gave more money in a humanitarian crises than the Chinese government itself did in a humanitarian crises because of their past? What kind of message does that send. Sick of people blindly kissing Chinese ***. So my question is why can India during a Humanitarian crises put differences aside and help but China on the other hand puts the knife deeper inside you.

I have seen a lot of sympathy for the Pakistanis on RT
quite a lot
Russia needs to be careful not piss of it's largest Arms buyer & biggest strategic partner outside it's immediate neighborhood :astagh:

That sounds a bit Hypocritical my friend. Russia is not obligated to have friendly relationship with India alone. Russia helping Pakistan and forming Strategic Partnership with Pakistan should not piss off India no more than India forming Strategic Partnership with both Russia and USA.

:disagree: :disagree:

Now this makes a perfect sense :
International response to the 2005 Kashmir earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
    India - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh offers quake assistance to Pakistan. Indian and Pakistani High Commissioners are in touch regarding cooperation in relief work. India has sent 25 tonnes of relief material to Pakistan including food, blankets and medicine. Big Indian companies such as Infosys have offered aid up to $226,000. On October 12, an Ilyushin-76 cargo plane ferried across seven truckloads (about 82 tons) of army medicines, 15,000 blankets and 50 tents and returned to New Delhi. A senior airforce official also stated that they had been asked by the Indian government to be ready to fly out another similar consignment.[7] On October 14, India dispatched the second consignment to relief material to Pakistan, by train through the Wagah Border. The consignment includes 5,000 blankets, 370 tents, 5 tons of plastic sheets and 12 tons of medicine. The third consignment is of medicine and relief material is being readied and will be sent shortly, also by train.[8] India also pledged $25 million as aid to Pakistan.[9]
Sorry say that again? what makes perfect sense?

100k is not a good gesture especially coming from the Chinese, Its an Insult. Please dont try and justify this as a good will gesture from them. Its not. They did it to insult the Philippines because of the differences they have had in the past. Let me give u another example. India who is Our "eternal" enemy gave tonnes of relief to Pakistan during the Earthquakes, Indian Companies set up fundings such as infosys and sent up to 226000. You know thats more than what China offered to Philippines initially. So basically a Company gave more money in a humanitarian crises than the Chinese government itself did in a humanitarian crises because of their past? What kind of message does that send. Sick of people blindly kissing Chinese ***. So my question is why can India during a Humanitarian crises caradeut differences aside and help but China on the other hand puts the knife deeper inside you.

I seriously doubt you are a Pakistani. You Indians are too ashamed of your own flag so you masquerade as Pakistanis to spew your Anti-Chinese venom.

Back
Top Bottom