What's new

Anonymous donor : ‘Friendly’ country offers $1b for Iran-Pakistan pipeline (Business)

International response to the 2005 Kashmir earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
    India - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh offers quake assistance to Pakistan. Indian and Pakistani High Commissioners are in touch regarding cooperation in relief work. India has sent 25 tonnes of relief material to Pakistan including food, blankets and medicine. Big Indian companies such as Infosys have offered aid up to $226,000. On October 12, an Ilyushin-76 cargo plane ferried across seven truckloads (about 82 tons) of army medicines, 15,000 blankets and 50 tents and returned to New Delhi. A senior airforce official also stated that they had been asked by the Indian government to be ready to fly out another similar consignment.[7] On October 14, India dispatched the second consignment to relief material to Pakistan, by train through the Wagah Border. The consignment includes 5,000 blankets, 370 tents, 5 tons of plastic sheets and 12 tons of medicine. The third consignment is of medicine and relief material is being readied and will be sent shortly, also by train.[8] India also pledged $25 million as aid to Pakistan.[9]
Sorry say that again? what makes perfect sense?

What he is saying is that " It makes perfect sense that you are a false flagger " . An Indian pretending to be a Pakistan just to get a dig at our Chinese Friends.

I seriously doubt you are a Pakistani. You Indians are too ashamed of your own flag so you masquerade as Pakistanis to spew your Anti-Chinese venom.
You said that Indians are better than Chinese !!! The Indian aid in 2005 was not on "Huminatarian grounds" , These were intended "spy missions" .. This makes perfect sense :

Typical jahil Pakistani mentality, always talking about conspiracies. no wonder we are where we are. Im a proud Pakistani, But also a realist. Not some stubborn sheep that don't have the ability to think instead always talk about conspiracies. I'm done. Chinese Dragon knows im right in everything I've said and so do you two people. It just doesn't fly well with you hence you question my nationality and identity. Disgraceful.

Typical jahil Pakistani mentality, always talking about conspiracies. no wonder we are where we are. Im a proud Pakistani, But also a realist. Not some stubborn sheep that don't have the ability to think instead always talk about conspiracies. I'm done. Chinese Dragon knows im right in everything I've said and so do you two people. It just doesn't fly well with you hence you question my nationality and identity. Disgraceful.

Get a life Indian, hurling insults at Pakistani people and the Chinese may satisfy your pathetic emotions at some crass level but does not mean squat to us. Why are to so ashamed to fly your own Indian flag. Ashamed of your real identity , eh ?

I would be too if I were an Indian like you....

That guy is just too obvious. :P

I know.

Like Pakistanis would be quoting Indian newspapers to make Anti-Chinese Propaganda... :rofl:

I just said it, go cry me a river now.

But you are not a Pakistani, just an Pathetic INDIAN TROLL making a PATHETIC but unsuccessful attempt to MASQUERADE as a Pakistani.

Get a life Indian.

Last edited:
That guy is just too obvious, isn't he? :P

Lol , If i actually cared even a bit about what you or others thought regarding my nationality then i'd actually post my National Identity Card, Along with various other proofs, Dont wor
I know.

Like Pakistanis would be quoting Indian newspapers to make Anti-Chinese Propaganda... :rofl:

But you are not a Pakistani, just an Pathetic INDIAN TROLL making a PATHETIC but unsuccessful attempt to MASQUERADE as a Pakistani.

Get a life Indian.

Like it or not, I am a Pakistani, Im not going to argue about this. Idiots like you are what cause harm to our Country. I do not have anything to prove to you, So stop instigating me, Im comfortable enough with my self and who I am. I do not need someone to question my identity especially when my views are different from his.

Lol , If i actually cared even a bit about what you or others thought regarding my nationality then i'd actually post my National Identity Card, Along with various other proofs, Dont wor

Like it or not, I am a Pakistani, Im not going to argue about this. Idiots like you are what cause harm to our Country. I do not have anything to prove to you, So stop instigating me, Im comfortable enough with my self and who I am. I do not need someone to question my identity especially when my views are different from his.

Rant on INDIAN TROLL.

Nobody gives a flying hoot what you have to say.

Keep wasting your time and effort, we know your real identity INDIAN TROLL.

Who said I wanted people to free feed us? 180 million gifted by natural wealth.. only if only yeah thats what the majority say, work hard. China is greedy im just pointing it out I mean a country which has vast wealth and they call them selves the chosen rulers of the world but they give a poultry 100k at the start to the Philippines typhoon? Only when there was a massive public outcry did they increase their donation.. They only look for what benefits them. I was just pointing out the reasons of who it can be. It should not be taken as an insult. spare me the bullshit. Dont jump to conclusions

Sino-Filipino relations are not very good as far as i' ve heard. Sino-Pak relations are brotherly & China has always stood with Pakistan.

BTW i never saw any Chinese calling/claiming China as chosen ruler of the world.

Sino-Filipino relations are not very good as far as i' ve heard. Sino-Pak relations are brotherly & China has always stood with Pakistan.

BTW i never saw any Chinese calling/claiming China as chosen ruler of the world.

Neither are Indian-Pak Relations, My point is, During a Humanitarian Crises all differences should be put aside, and Humanity should prevail. I get called out for being an Indian because I used the Kashmir Earthquake example. India by all means could have just ignored us, But they decided to put differences aside and just behave like a human being. Why could China not do the same put the differences aside with the philippines and help out fellow human beings? Instead they mock and insult the people of Philippines. China sends 100k to help in one of the biggest typhoons in the world? Not only that they only decide to help more after huge international outcry. That was my only question, and regarding China being the donor. No matter how badly you guys think China is a brotherly nation are completely and utterly blinded. They are only with us because we benefit them in so many ways.

Neither are Indian-Pak Relations, My point is, During a Humanitarian Crises all differences should be put aside, and Humanity should prevail. I get called out for being an Indian because I used the Kashmir Earthquake example. India by all means could have just ignored us, But they decided to put differences aside and just behave like a human being. Why could China not do the same put the differences aside with the philippines and help out fellow human beings? Instead they mock and insult the people of Philippines. China sends 100k to help in one of the biggest typhoons in the world? Not only that they only decide to help more after huge international outcry. That was my only question, and regarding China being the donor. No matter how badly you guys think China is a brotherly nation are completely and utterly blinded. They are only with us because we benefit them in so many ways.

They(indians) help Pakistan in Kashmir Earth quake because Pakistan had helped them in Gujarat Earth Quake. I don't know what China did in Phillipines Typhoon but i know that it is Chinese & Phillipinos matters. And what india did in Kashmir Earth Quake don't make me get started on that...it was more like an advertising campaign of indians are good people...you can say the game & war of heart & minds.

There is word "friendly" with donor :cheesy:
Ya india is Iran's age old friend and hence a good friend of the pipeline project. Temme. Was it written 'a friendly country for Pakistan' anywhere? or only friendly country?

Bulls Eye. I have no business talking bout Pakistan but I can adress you coz I believe you can buy my sentiment. I dont say not to be friend of China but stop doing your age old '100% blind dedication to a powerful country' to sustain. Did it with America and where are you guys? Today America values India more than Pakistan only coz we stood by our ground, developed economically and earned respect. Still we aint giving up to America for the sake of that same integrity.

I dont believe China is any better than America in terms of standing by their ally when not profitable. Its all profit game. Now you see, Pakistan can do a good job in bringing Chinese investments but Pakistan shud ask for a joint venture in every investment which it hardly does. Its high time Pakistan gets serious about building its industry but external helps rather than giving up its land to so called allies.

Last edited:
False-flaggers these days are so useless and transparent, betraying their origins after 200 posts. Whatever happened to the classic false-flaggers like Audio (Indian) and Korean (I don't even know, but I think Taiwanese), who racked up 1000s of posts and were determined to keep up the charade at all cost?

Back
Top Bottom