What's new

Anonymous donor : ‘Friendly’ country offers $1b for Iran-Pakistan pipeline (Business)

I think it is Russia :cheers:

WTH
My guess is Either China or China
KSA does not wants Iran to progress & so does the turks
Only china is left,but it can be Russia to but they have all the hold they want in South Asia they want us
This is confusing & sometime back Gazprom also expressed interest in supporting the IP pipeline

WTH
Only china is left,but it can be Russia to but they have all the hold they want in South Asia they want us
This is confusing & sometime back Gazprom also expressed interest in supporting the IP pipeline

Russia supported Iran from the beginning, now that a Nuke deal has reached there is a high level chance that Russia will help Iran and also Pakistan.

Russia is also helping Pakistani steel mills.

Russia supported Iran from the beginning, now that a Nuke deal has reached there is a high level chance that Russia will help Iran and also Pakistan.

I have seen a lot of sympathy for the Pakistanis on RT
quite a lot
Russia needs to be careful not piss of it's largest Arms buyer & biggest strategic partner outside it's immediate neighborhood :astagh:

I have seen a lot of sympathy for the Pakistanis on RT
quite a lot
Russia needs to be careful not piss of it's largest Arms buyer & biggest strategic partner outside it's immediate neighborhood :astagh:

Russia is a friend of India too, some what better scenario for India :cheers:

My Best Guess Is Russia
If that was China then why hide, China support pakistan openly in any thing
US not that big fan of Iran , Pakistan right now
India Maybe but it was indian offer then i would already have been on Indian channels
Turkey dont think so why because turkey wont have any direct good benefit from,only give chance to Arabs to brag about iran
Well We can Guess :D No one is sure even this news even authentic or its just BS

Indian is one of the biggest buyer of Russian arms, but lately indian is buying all the hi tech goodies from EU or States they have to find possible alternatives
Time has changed my friend its 2013 Russian Economy is expending and flourishing, 1980s are long gone were they need Indian help to finances their projects

Russia is looking For their benefit,Pakistanis Geo Loctn gives it a advantage its a door way what they can use a make good BUCKS Right alter all every thing is about money right

Last edited:
Russia is looking For their benefit,Pakistanis Geo Loctn gives it a advantage its a door way what they can use a make good BUCKS Right alter all every thing is about money right

Russian also competing with china on arms exports and other fields.

Russian also competing with china on arms exports and other fields.
Pakistani will only go for only those russians weapons which China dont have or they are not good enough else i dont think so because Pakistanis economy

Pakistani will only go for only those russians weapons which China dont have or they are not good enough else i dont think so because Pakistanis economy

It is more of a triangle Russia-Iran-Pakistan.

Exposed? You guyz can expose anything or for that matter of fact term it so for your own desire. Aman ki aasha is a moderate initiative. Hawks like you dying after Zaid Hameed will never understand that. So doesnt matter.

The last time we have seen the aman ki asha initiator Pakistanis were forced to leave by Indian Hindu Hawks.

These are Indian Hindu hawks who are damaging aman ki asha by harming Pakistani artists, literatur and sports.

It is more of a triangle Russia-Iran-Pakistan.

If any such prospect is in the offing, US will shoot it down

WTH
If it is China then why it wants to remain anonymous
My Guess is Russia (Helping Iran, Building relationship with Pak without compromising relationship wih India(anonymous), its a win win win situation)

Oh come now! Who says there is such a donor? Only we do. Where have I heard that before? ;)

There is word "friendly" with donor :cheesy:

It can be India coz of certian reasons.

India wants to sustain its age old relationship with Iran and also try revamp from IP pipline to the old IPI pipeline but not being in bad books of West. Saala Diplomacy kya kya karati hai. :D

Back
Top Bottom