What's new

Anonymous donor : ‘Friendly’ country offers $1b for Iran-Pakistan pipeline (Business)

Whatever happened to the classic false-flaggers like Audio (Indian)

Damn dude, and to think your dad ponied up for Oxford tuition fees. What a waste of money. :lol:

Then again, your tuition probably helps finance Da Vinci TV on which we can all watch lectures, seminars from the world's most prestigious universities for a subscription fee so modest i don't even remember how much it costs, a few €'s at most.
So it wasn't a complete waste afterall.

Last edited:
Damn dude, and to think your dad ponied up for Oxford tuition fees. What a waste of money. :lol:

Then again, your tuition probably helps finance Da Vinci TV on which we can all watch lectures, seminars from the world's most prestigious universities for a subscription fee so modest i don't even remember how much it costs, a few €'s at most.
So it wasn't a complete waste afterall.

This is why I admire you. Which other false-flaggers bothered to amass a post count over 3000? And still tenaciously deny their antics long after the jig is up and when everyone has become aware of their true origins?

This is why I admire you. Which other false-flaggers bothered to amass a post count over 3000? And still tenaciously deny their antics long after the jig is up and when everyone has become aware of their true origins?

:lol:

Only clueless Chinese insist i'm Indian. It's a sort of get away card when they run out of arguments. Indians know better and you'd know better too if that tuition wasn't wasted.

Though i have to say i admire you guys too. Coming here daily, serving as a punching bag, defending indefensible positions, being a allround general laughing stock.
I wonder what this does to a man's psyche after prolonged activity. But oh well, state comes first and individual a distant second right?

Keep doing it son, maybe the state will pay for your psychological illnesses that manifest later in life, but then again, looking at today's 9 Euro pensions and meagre medical care in China, i wouldn't bet on it.

Only clueless Chinese insist i'm Indian. It's a sort of get away card when they run out of arguments. Indians know better and you'd know better too if that tuition wasn't wasted.

Though i have to say i admire you guys too. Coming here daily, serving as a punching bag, defending indefensible positions, being a allround general laughing stock.
I wonder what this does to a man's psyche after prolonged activity. But oh well, state comes first and individual a distant second right?

Keep doing it son, maybe the state will pay for your psychological illnesses that manifest later in life, but then again, looking at today's 9 Euro pensions and meagre medical care in China, i wouldn't bet on it.

No one goes to Oxford for the academics. People come here for I. the prestige of the degree and II. the networking opportunities. The fact that you didn't know this and thought your grainy youtube recordings of lectures could ever be an adequate substitute shows why you're not Oxford material and could never be here :lol:

And what's with all this psychological projection? Bloviating about psychological illnesses, meager pensions, inadequate health care - these are things that afflict only you, living in your Indian shack but impersonating some 'yuropeen' on the internet. You amassed more than 3000 posts on an account that was fraudulently registered, because your time is so useless and expendable. And worse still, you're a pariah here because no one trusts, or is interested in what a false-flagger has to say. Fraud does bad things to your psyche, or at least is symptomatic of existing psychological problems, and I don't think the Indian health care system is positioned to support a complete basket case like yourself.

loud and clear, Pakistan and india are not friends and can never be.
No confusion about this on our side. If u want to be in confusion by calling others as confused, its ur choice

You confused to be happy over your stoneage life or be sad? As I said earlier too. Pakistan is associated with confusion. Whether it is ideology or attitude of its people. :)

loud and clear, Pakistan and india are not friends and can never be.
No confusion about this on our side. If u want to be in confusion by calling others as confused, its ur choice
And you have successfully diverted the topic from where we started. Congrats.

No one goes to Oxford for the academics. People come here for I. the prestige of the degree and II. the networking opportunities. The fact that you didn't know this and thought your grainy youtube recordings of lectures could ever be an adequate substitute shows why you're not Oxford material and could never be here :lol:

And what's with all this psychological projection? Bloviating about psychological illnesses, meager pensions, inadequate health care - these are things that afflict only you, living in your Indian shack but impersonating some 'yuropeen' on the internet. You amassed more than 3000 posts on an account that was fraudulently registered, because your time is so useless and expendable. And worse still, you're a pariah here because no one trusts, or is interested in what a false-flagger has to say. Fraud does bad things to your psyche, or at least is symptomatic of existing psychological problems, and I don't think the Indian health care system is positioned to support a complete basket case like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom