What's new

Ankara weighs options in Syria stalemate

Really, go ahead and make a move against Iran, and see what happens.
Your just sticking up for these turks because they defended you in the kashmir issue.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Iran and India have a lot of culture together but you dont hear about it, anyway ignore that bafoon.
India would kill pakistan and turkey put together if they made any move against you.

Continue dreaming. Does Iran have functional planes btw?

What a moron, you have the second LARGEST army in nato, not the second strongest army.
Iran will r@pe your country, if you have balls attack syria and watch about 10,000 missile come down on your country.

10.000 missiles maybe launched... but there is no guarantee that they would reach their targets nor that make iran win the war

you armchair commandoes sicken me, you think war is so easy that you push a button missiles go and you win :) get out of way kiddo

10.000 missiles maybe launched... but there is no guarantee that they would reach their targets nor that make iran win the war

you armchair commandoes sicken me, you think war is so easy that you push a button missiles go and you win :) get out of way kiddo

Your country cannot even beat the PKK you fool and you're still talking $hit.
Iran made the pjak surrender to them and had them all go in your kurdistan, and you could not do $hit about it.
Grow some balls and attack syria, i am waiting.

you bunch of zionist and usa puppet.

Your country cannot even beat the PKK you fool and you're still talking $hit.
Iran made the pjak surrender to them and had them all go in your kurdistan, and you could not do $hit about it.
Grow some balls and attack syria, i am waiting.

you bunch of zionist and usa puppet.
we have defeated pkk and made them surrender numerous times... did iran really beaten pjak or made a deal with them... its not clear

an urine race with an irani however is not something im looking for, have a very nice day :wave:

We destroyed PKK guerilla army for more then 6 times.. Till now more then 36.000 pkk guerillas killed. But problem is the joining never stops.. And most Kurds are from Iran and Syria not Turkish Kurds.

When it comes to Turkey i see people always talk lots of bs.. If you guys have balls please make your moves, Do something to make Turkey angry!! We got NATO military radars, we got US bases! Can Iran do something about it? can it even make threats against Turkey? i dont think so! What you can do is cowardly support some terorrists. You cannot never ever send your soldiers to fight us... you know why? because we will beat the sh.. out of you.

We destroyed PKK guerilla army for more then 6 times.. Till now more then 36.000 pkk guerillas killed. But problem is the joining never stops.. And most Kurds are from Iran and Syria not Turkish Kurds.

Did you not read what i wrote? i meant your kurdistan, you have a kurdistan like us, its the land that the kurds want off you.

When it comes to Turkey i see people always talk lots of bs.. If you guys have balls please make your moves, Do something to make Turkey angry!! We got NATO military radars, we got US bases! Can Iran do something about it? can it even make threats against Turkey? i dont think so! What you can do is cowardly support some terorrists. You cannot never ever send your soldiers to fight us... you know why? because we will beat the sh.. out of you.

We got the pjak to come to your region, and what did you do about it? moron Iran has no reason to do anything to you, but you attack syria and see what happens to your great turkey.

42806344.jpg

73671943.jpg

158erefsizcopywp7.jpg

kopyasfcopyls1.jpg

ogrishdotcomterroristsh.jpg

pic0047copyfo0.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

We got the pjak to come to your region, and what did you do about it? moron Iran has no reason to do anything to you, but you attack syria and see what happens to your great turkey.

Send them, as you can see in the pictures, we send them to hell.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Did you not read what i wrote? i meant your kurdistan, you have a kurdistan like us, its the land that the kurds want off you.

U said Turkey cant even defeat PKK. My response was it did many times, however they recruit fast,

If you defeated them then why are they still around? you only killed some innocent civilians and put some guns on them yourselves and called them PKK, you cowards just talk, what is your pu$$y leaders waiting for? attack Syria then.

Ahahaha lol. We are Turks.. Not affraid of your missiles, or suicide bombers! Turkey is very very strong. It will not forget those who harm it. Those terroists in pictures learned it, others will also learn soon.

Back
Top Bottom