What's new

Ankara weighs options in Syria stalemate

redbeard ne bu ya... gece gece su domuz surulerini baktiriyorsun bene ya! :)

bir iki tane gøsteriver su salaga... o gerisini anlar.

just leave him...

If you defeated them then why are they still around? you only killed some innocent civilians and put some guns on them yourselves and called them PKK, you cowards just talk, what is your pu$$y leaders waiting for? attack Syria then.

Because motherfucxxx so called snake headed neighbors like your country brainwash stupid kurdish youth and send them to Turkey, and Turks send them straight to hell. thats why.

Attack Syria? why hurry. Until now only Syrians getting killed. Why dont you do something to make Turkey angry if you really have the balls to challenge us, i mean give us the excuse to go to war!

If you were not scared then you would had attacked Syria by now. do you think usa will let you go to war?
their nukes are in your country, and a few missiles from Iran and all that radiation will kill you people and it will spread to europe. Turkey is strong my @ss, just because you have f-16 you think that means you will beat Iran LOL

ISRAEL ****** killed your civilians on that flotilla and what did you about it?

you only killed some innocent civilians and put some guns on them yourselves and called them PKK, you cowards just talk

please, do enlighten me...

- who exactly are those innocent civilians?

- who did we put guns on and called PKK, why would we arm someone to kill our own countrymen? we aren't YOU who kill your people with basij's

- how do we talk? look at Syria... who even gives a **** about that country? a nuclear bomb could be dropped there without anyone even caring.

Iran would loose more on supporting Syria than Turkey... remember, Turkey is your only key to gain somewhat respect in the Western world. NOT Russia or China!

redbeard ne bu ya... gece gece su domuz surulerini baktiriyorsun bene ya! :)

bir iki tane gøsteriver su salaga... o gerisini anlar.

just leave him...

Yeah just because you $hitheads know your just a zionist puppets. lets leave him lol

If you were not scared then you would had attacked Syria by now. do you think usa will let you go to war?
their nukes are in your country, and a few missiles from Iran and all that radiation will kill you people and it will spread to europe. Turkey is strong my @ss, just because you have f-16 you think that means you will beat Iran LOL

you sir are a TROLL and a FALSE FLAGGER. not even the most Anti-Turk Persians say what you say...

are you the admin of the Iranian Defence page, cause i reckon a lot of you are stupids! hardcore to... :agree:

please, do enlighten me...

- who exactly are those innocent civilians?

- who did we put guns on and called PKK, why would we arm someone to kill our own countrymen? we aren't YOU who kill your people with basij's

- how do we talk? look at Syria... who even gives a **** about that country? a nuclear bomb could be dropped there without anyone even caring.

Iran would loose more on supporting Syria than Turkey... remember, Turkey is your only key to gain somewhat respect in the Western world. NOT Russia or China!

I live in the Uk and they respect people like me for our contribution to humanity, Persian helped shape the western world, even the greeks respect us, you think we need you? when we get islam out of persian and kill those mullas, you will see who runs the middle east.

Fuxx those f16.. we only trust in Allah.. You dont know the Turks.

I live in the Uk and they respect people like me for our contribution to humanity, Persian helped shape the western world, even the greeks respect us, you think we need you? when we get islam out of persian and kill those mullas, you will see who runs the middle east.

Friend you can do whatever you like i respect and support you. Why disrespect my country? Dont talk bad or look bad at my country dont let me poke your eyes out for nothing.

Iran and India have a lot of culture together but you dont hear about it, anyway ignore that bafoon.
India would kill pakistan and turkey put together if they made any move against you.

I know a bit about Avestan language, its links with Sanskrit ,the glorious pre-Islamic Persian culture and Zorastrianism (which continues to be followed in India).

Yes we two ancient cultures have a lot in common. But the only sad thing is the decline of the Persian culture with the onslaught of the Arab imperialism..Hope it regains its past heights..

Why disrespect you? because everytime i tried to be nice to a turk they turned around and start calling me persian snake and so on, your people treat Iranian like crap when we come to your country, yes i DID once go to turkey, you start checking me and treated me like a dog, whilst the jewish people that were there did not get treated like that they were treated like kings, i told a pakistani man about it, and he said all Iranian get treated like that....now when you come to our country we treat you very well..

there are many other reason why i am angry with your people.

Zulkarneyn gidecek yoksa bu forumda türk bölümü kaldırtrtırım. pkk lıya küfrettim diye bana bulaşmayacaktı

Ya bi siktir git.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Lan bizde adam sandik onla bunla kapistik bu lavuk yuzunden.

Why disrespect you? because everytime i tried to be nice to a turk they turned around and start calling me persian snake and so on, your people treat Iranian like crap when we come to your country, yes i DID once go to turkey, you start checking me and treated me like a dog, whilst the jewish people that were there did not get treated like that they were treated like kings, i told a pakistani man about it, and he said all Iranian get treated like that....now when you come to our country we treat you very well..

there are many other reason why i am angry with your people.

now i get it... your Persian god king right!!!

damn you, and here i am trying to figure out who this TROLL is ! :cheesy:

I know a bit about Avestan language, its links with Sanskrit ,the glorious pre-Islamic Persian culture and Zorastrianism (which continues to be followed in India).

Yes we two ancient cultures have a lot in common. But the only sad thing is the decline of the Persian culture with the onslaught of the Arab imperialism..Hope it regains its past heights..

I know a zoroastrian indian in another forum, he tell me zoroastrian iranian (parsis) are doing very well.

Back
Top Bottom