What's new

Ankara weighs options in Syria stalemate

mullahskissing.jpg

Brother no need to do this. Turks dont even disrespect their enemies. Let them.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I was called persian snake to my face in college, whats that got to do with you? unless you live in the uk.
stop trying to change the subject.

this ''persian snake'' was invented by me! This is not possible.

I dont care if you want to say i am someone else, but i told you my problem with you people, and i am not a troll i was saying that out of frustration.

also quasar, why would i care about the ayotolla? i value my $hit more that them.

I know a zoroastrian indian in another forum, he tell me zoroastrian iranian (parsis) are doing very well.

You can say they are "Model minority".

Well educated, peaceful, socially conscious, very liberal yet follow their traditions, respect the local culture, contribute tremendously to the growth of their host country (India).

They enrich our local culture and are like sugar in milk.

You can say they are "Model minority".

Well educated, peaceful, socially conscious, very liberal yet follow their traditions, respect the local culture, contribute to the growth of their host country.

They enrich our local culture and are like sugar in milk.

Its so good to hear, that my brother are doing so well abroad, we Zoroastrians get treated like crap in our own motherland and we have to flee to abroad...its horrible.

also quasar, why would i care about the ayotolla? i value my $hit more that them.
Oh really? You just have managed to surprise me :) I thought you were a hardcore, anti-western, propaganda filled irani fanboy

Sooner or later NATO will strike Syria and you gonna have to eat your recent words :/

we just have problem with your regime in iran and their polices thats it! and dont bs about how iranians are being treated badly in here!

nobody is treated bad in Turkey dont lie.. Or maybe you dress like a gothic or something?? Maybe then it is possible that they laugh at you.

I dont care if you want to say i am someone else, but i told you my problem with you people, and i am not a troll i was saying that out of frustration.

"Persian snake" Interesting name indeed ;)

If you have some bad experiences with a Turk in a collage, Military Forums, Especially Turkish sections are not proper areas you can spread your hatred senses with lots of agressions and stupid ideas (such as PKK terorists Turkisjh army killed were cvilians bla bla bla) against a nation which you judged more than 75 million people in accordance with the attitudes of 1 Turk you have met in your life time. If the attitudes of related person really hurt your feeling so much, Find him and tell your problem instead of putting all his nation into same box with lots of stupidy claims about Turkey like a Troll.

In additions, It is known well that Syrian dictatorship will be finished one day and Assad lives latest days in Syria. If you really feel your county strong enough to prevent Turkey-NATO not to intervene Assad's blood-bath against own civilzations to continue own sovereign over civilian bloods, Fire your so called 100000 missiles against Turkey instead of talking in forums but You also know that Noone gives a sh@t what Shia supported trolls in media is talking about to save their days.

Why do you keep trying to make me seem like a liar?
first you said i am someone else now your saying i am lying about the whole turkey trip...
I did not dress like a gothic, what made me more sad is the fact a jewish person was treated better than me.

I went there just to visit, and i was with 2 friends, they were white english and i was embarrassed in front of them...

you go to israel and see how they treat you there then you will see what i mean.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

"Persian snake";

If you have some bad experiences with a Turk in a collage, Military Forums, Especially Turkish sections are not proper areas you can spread your hatred senses with lots of agressions and stupid ideas (such as PKK terorists Turkisjh army killed were cvilians bla bla bla) against a nation which you judged more than 75 million people in accordance with the attitudes of 1 Turk you have met in your life time. If the attitudes of related person really hurt your feeling so much, Find him and tell your problem instead of putting all his nation into same box with lots of stupidy claims about Turkey like a Troll.

In additions, It is known well that Syrian dictatorship will be finished one day and Assad lives latest days in Syria. If you really feel your county strong enough to prevent Turkey-NATO not to intervene Assad's blood-bath against own civilzations to continue own sovereign over civilian bloods, Fire your so called 100000 missiles against Turkey instead of talking in forums but You also know that Noone gives a sh@t what Shia supported trolls in media is talking about to save their days.

I cbb talking about this, also i was no treated bad by just one turk, all of you people do the same act towards me, so its clear i will have a bad view on you, also you also just called me a persian snake...

I cbb talking about this, also i was no treated bad by just one turk, all of you people do the same act towards me, so its clear i will have a bad view on you, also you also just called me a persian snake...

Pay attention to quotes. If all Turks you met in your life calls you like a Persian snake, It means that Your apperance, eyes or amybe shape of your head have some similarities with shakes ??? Otherwise, Why every people call you like a snake ? :) I didn't get anything...

Back
Top Bottom