What's new

Ankara weighs options in Syria stalemate

I'm sure you will be one of the first one's jumping with joy when my house gets bombed by NATO, heck you will probabley be jumping for joy when Syria is destroyed by a bunch of salafist whackos

u r accusing me on assumption while u r jumping with joy when the criminal bashar is killing his ppl and doesnot differnetiate between them

TARIQ

I just read an article claiming that Iran and Syria will attack Turkey if Turkey invades Syria. It is a Qatar newspaper, i highly doubt it, since Iran's only reliability on legitimacy is Turkey. If Iran sets foot in Turkey i am certain Pakistan, Arabic countries and NATO will retaliate very hard.

Assalam alaikum

Brother iranians will never die for anyone, for the past 30 years since this regime came in have u seen any iranian dieing for the coz of muslims they always find stupids in our countries and use them as proxies and brag about it

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

No it's actually the truth you keep saying you want Dr. Assad hanged.

yes every criminal should be hanged specially if he killed his own ppl including women and kids

TARIQ

I just read an article claiming that Iran and Syria will attack Turkey if Turkey invades Syria. It is a Qatar newspaper, i highly doubt it, since Iran's only reliability on legitimacy is Turkey. If Iran sets foot in Turkey i am certain Pakistan, Arabic countries and NATO will retaliate very hard.

And then Iran will arm the Baloch rebels who will wreak havoc in Pakistan and engage in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan. Wet dreams.

Turkey is not India. We elect our leaders, we don't shoot them. He got 50% of the votes so you shouldnt speak like that, since you basically talk down to 40 million Turkish voters. Because of that government our economy is boosting and our regional influence as well.

Lol ok. Atleast our leaders dont suffer from delusions of grandeur Erdogan is suffering from.

Already he has pissed of Israel,Greece,Armenia,China,Iran,Syria and latest India. What is he thinking ?

He needs to plant his feet on ground..You dont get to be a big power by making enemies all around.

And then Iran will arm the Baloch rebels who wreak havoc in Pakistan and enage in anti-Pak activities in Afghanistan. Wet dreams.

Actually since u r not familiar with the region u talk like that, the bloch in iranian side r more against iran then our balochies against pakistan

if pakistan want it can turn the table very hard on iran

TARIQ

Actually since u r not familiar with the region u talk like that, the bloch in iranian side r more against iran then our balochies against pakistan

if pakistan want it can turn the table very hard on iran

TARIQ

oh yeah I am familiar.I did not talk about the Baloch on the Iran side..I talked about the Baloch on the Pak side..Surely the BLA,BRA,BLF etc will not say NO if Iran come forward to help them with money and arms..

And good luck surrounded on all sides with enemies - Iran ,Afghanistan and India.We would surely love that. Makes our job so much more easier.

if iran help bla etc then pakistan will do the same for iranian baloches and pakistan can hurt more but again this will not help iran. so they will not try to do anything stupid like that
Iran will not fight for syria

TARIQ

if iran help bla etc then pakistan will do the same for iranian baloches and pakistan can hurt more but again this will not help iran. so they will not try to do anything stupid like that
Iran will not fight for syria

TARIQ

Baloch identify more with Persians than Punjabis.

So if it came between iran and pakistan they will chose Iran without thinking.

back to the topic turkey cannot do anything other then threats.

Actually if Erdogan was on this forum he would have been banned long back for trolling.

Lol ok. Atleast our leaders dont suffer from delusions of grandeur Erdogan is suffering from.

Already he has pissed of Israel,Greece,Armenia,China,Iran,Syria and latest India. What is he thinking ?

He needs to plant his feet on ground..You dont get to be a big power by making enemies all around.

When did Erdogan piss of Greece, Armenia, China and India? Firstly Greece and Armenia were always Turkey's enemies, if one thing changed during Erdogan's times, our ties became even closer. As for Syria and Israel, of course Turkey can't stand and watch while kids and women are being killed by soldiers. It is pretty apparent that you don't know what's going on in Middle East.

Turkey remains powerless to do anything against us, yesterday our fine soldiers killed 20 FSA members a group Turkey harbors :D turkey didn't stop that. Turkey remains a powerless Chicken :D

Turkey remains a powerless Chicken!?? c'mon! :D SyrianChristianPatriot

0,,451828_4,00.jpg

we are the only one in the region who has A FUTURE!

I dont think you are of aware of what is really happening in your country!

peaceful demonstrations are reaching the "next level" which is armed resistance!

and as you know it very well this resistance and opposition has its historical background! like hama massacre in 1982! therefore they are not just some mob or terrorist groups! Moreover, this time the difference is they are backed by Arab countries, Turkey and, major western powers! and most importantly we are not in a Cold war era system!

Under any circumstances it is simply impossible for the regime to turn back to old golden days of their autocratic rule ! whether they choice to implement the political reforms or not! Assad is the losing side

and look what happened to your country in less than a year!
concerning the Russian support it is not even childish to think Russian will go to war for Syria!! all they are doing is labeled as political support and the ultimate point is may be blocking some UN resolution that is it! and it dose not render any unilateral act unthinkable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom