What's new

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal

Thank you for not caring. We exactly want this type of attitude while China invests in your backyard (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh) :D

We didnt see any investing :D
Except Pakistan and I already explained that reason:D

We should do a SIKKIM in Nepal.........

When there will be no NEPAL, whom will India BLOCKADE?

All will be HAPPY!!!

Only possible way is if Nepal themselves (;)) agree to join Indian Union.

Sorry I am forgot China is your new guardian. But dont talk me about your delusions please :D

This kind of comment doesn't seem appropriate from a person who thinks that India would protect US interests in SCS.

Ungrateful people after all that India has done for them. Let them ask China for help. Idiots should know that India has nothing to do with the blockade. It's purely an indigenous movement resulting in the blockade by a section of the Nepalese themselves who are pissed off at the Nepalese govt for short changing them..

It's NEVER to late to do a CRIMEA on UKRAINE!!!
With current policies i doubt. You don't break the chess board to win, you make them do what you want them to.

Ungrateful people after all that India has done for them. Let them ask China for help. Idiots should know that India has nothing to do with the blockade. It's purely an indigenous movement resulting in the blockade by a section of the Nepalese themselves who are pissed off at the Nepalese govt for short changing them..

Just like Indians were doing in Sri Lanka and Pakistan and failed miserably.

Why do you think i said we should do a SIKKIM on NEPAL on the first place?
Sikkim had direct Chinese invasion so we could intervene. But Nepal will (if havnt yet) any invasion by Chinese it will be political invasion.

Nepal should know that we have these in our armour now....................

agni5_AP.jpg

I for one am surprised by the shortsightedness of people from both India and Pakistan. Nepali people are in great peril right now because essential goods cost many folds what they used too. In such an atmosphere its logical that people will be angry. India for their part could do something with UN and send essentials via air drops. Form a Nepal POV only India or China can provide the much needed requirements for life if not received from India it will be taken from China.

No one deserves to die of hunger....

How so? What is there special in India that they cant get from china? Like i said earlier these delusions will cost India a lot. There is still time for India to back off and restore ties to normal.
Logistics is a problem it is difficult to haul stuff across tibetan plateau and then cross the mighty himalayas .
Nepal_topo_en.jpg

India will also sign the Rafale deal come Jan 2016.......................

A_French_air_force_Rafale_aircraft_breaks_formation_after_refueling_from_a_U.S._Air_Force_KC-135_Stratotanker_aircraft_assigned_to_the_351st_Expeditionary_Air_Refueling_Squadron_%28EARS%29_over_an_undisclosed_130317-F-BY961-185.jpg

Back
Top Bottom