What's new

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal

Whoever helps Nepal in this situation will be a winner here. What else you can do that you people havnt done already?
People are starving due to Indian sponsored blockade which is the most inhumane thing to do. In the end you will be left with dirt in your hand as usual. China can replace India as a major supplier of good so you overestimate your importance. As a matter of fact china can offer Nepal more in terms of economics.

Afghanistan is being helped bcz no one put an economic blockade on them unlike nepal where India is trying to put country in ruins over mere regional influence.

There is only winner here ,Nepali elite .Only loser will be common Nepalis.
China cant do anything here.First this is our area .Anytype of dirty play will reciprocated in SCS with US .
And due to geographical location noone can replace India in here.

Now this is called Unofficial State Sponsored Blockade. If the Nepalese people die of hunger and unavailability of medicine in the harsh winters, this term should be changed to State Sponsored Terrorism.

What a shameless government India has right now. But I pray that Modi Ji remains in power for several years to come so that world sees the original (make-up less) face of Indian government.

The above comment doesn't refer to all the Indians but to a few rotten ones and the current government.

Nepal maintains that blockade is by India which is their official position.
Nepal accuses India of 'blockade' amid fuel crisis - CNN.com

And did you actually think that we are going concede that stupidity ?
BS :D
Their problem ,Their fault .We wont allow protest in our nation because of some reckless act of a foreign govt.
Dragging India would have been worked during previous govt time for their own benefit
But this time ,this NDA govt dont even care.

China cant do anything here.First this is our area .Anytype of dirty play will reciprocated in SCS with US .

So you are out of argument so resort to threaten China now :lol:. There is no dirty play here India literally pushed Nepal to China which i would say couldnt have ever happened due to their cultural ties with India. As i said its a fair game now whoever develops a good will durring this difficult time will win. I have to say GOI screwed it up big time.

As for geographical location mate pick up a map. China has enough already approved 900million dollars to repair Nepal China High way to ease transport. China has enough money to build nepal from ground up.

Its economicaly not viable.
How so? What is there special in India that they cant get from china? Like i said earlier these delusions will cost India a lot. There is still time for India to back off and restore ties to normal.

So you are out of argument so resort to threaten China now :lol:. There is no dirty play here India literally pushed Nepal to China which i would say couldnt have ever happened due to their cultural ties with India. As i said its a fair game now whoever develops a good will durring this difficult time will win. I have to say GOI screwed it up big time.

As for geographical location mate pick up a map. China has enough already approved 900million dollars to repair Nepal China High way to ease transport. China has enough money to build nepal from ground up.

Out of argument ??
There is nothing in there to argue :D
Till now there is only 12 loads came there.
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQsa-ex_vJAhXJbY4KHXpKBIUQFggiMAE&url=http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/nepal-to-amend-constitution-to-address-madhesis-demands/article8014180.ece&usg=AFQjCNH3Ib6M9UldZ-os7ynOKP8f4yH1rg
This is the new info.
So much for Chinese hand.

If you are a fuel tanker driver, will you go into an area which is bathing in violence?
Excuses wont help you here. I doubt situation is worse than Afghanistan where they get regular fuel supplies.

Kiya piddi aur kia piddi ka shorba.

Indians comparing them with the regional power and to-be-superpower in the next 10 years.

I would like to see Indians poking their nose in SCS and then see the repercussion.

How so? What is there special in India that they cant get from china? Like i said earlier these delusions will cost India a lot. There is still time for India to back off and restore ties to normal.

Have you ever heard about the thing called 'Himalayan Range'?

A wise man will never put all eggs in same basket. So i doubt nepal will ever make this mistake again. You will see the results of your adventure very soon. Anyway i only want Nepal to have access to basic necessties of life rest i dont care. This treatment is inhumane.

Have you ever heard about the thing called 'Himalayan Range'?

Ever heard about Karakoram High way? I doubt situation is any different for Nepal so where there is a will there is a way.

Excuses wont help you here. I doubt situation is worse than Afghanistan where they get regular fuel supplies.
Nonsense. Nepal is not Afghanistan.
Please read a little more, you are typing sans logic, just old IGNORANT rhetorics.

A wise man will never put all eggs in same basket. So i doubt nepal will ever make this mistake again. You will see the results of your adventure very soon. Anyway i only want Nepal to have access to basic necessties of life rest i dont care. This treatment is inhumane.

Ever heard about Karakoram High way? I doubt situation is any different for Nepal so where there is a will there is a way.

India–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no way even if there is a will .Otherwise that would have been happened a long time ago.
after 1989 .
But didnt happened.

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal - The Hindu

What India has done will come bite them in arse for decades to come.

And we will give two hoots about it .We can see Neaplis even in this South India.Only can imagine their dependence on rest of their nation.

Nonsense. Nepal is not Afghanistan.
Please read a little more, you are typing sans logic, just old IGNORANT rhetorics.

On the contrary you are the one who needs to get out of India is all they have complex. I have read enough.

Back
Top Bottom