What's new

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal

I for one am surprised by the shortsightedness of people from both India and Pakistan. Nepali people are in great peril right now because essential goods cost many folds what they used too. In such an atmosphere its logical that people will be angry. India for their part could do something with UN and send essentials via air drops. Form a Nepal POV only India or China can provide the much needed requirements for life if not received from India it will be taken from China.

No one deserves to die of hunger....
China is ready to offer any help that Nepal asks, I think we are friends. it is very obvious India now is bullying Nepal, it just start to show the real face. My way or the high way, it is just how India treat its neighbour.

India will also sign the Rafale deal come Jan 2016.......................

A_French_air_force_Rafale_aircraft_breaks_formation_after_refueling_from_a_U.S._Air_Force_KC-135_Stratotanker_aircraft_assigned_to_the_351st_Expeditionary_Air_Refueling_Squadron_%28EARS%29_over_an_undisclosed_130317-F-BY961-185.jpg
Don't use these bought toys to flex muscle. Your Su30MKI only had 50 % sortie rate.

China is ready to offer any help that Nepal asks, I think we are friends. it is very obvious India now is bullying Nepal, it just start to show the real face. My way or the high way, it is just how India treat its neighbour.

Minority blockade don't let pass goods. India has not officialy blocked if you don't know.

Is there any neighbour India gets along with ?

Pakistan - No
China - No
Nepal - No
Bangladesh - No
Srilanka -No

Nepal has already been blockaded and China has not provided any thing apart from lip service.
Really? We already provided gas to Nepal. We will be ready to provide foods and necessity of they need. We will help Nepal make through to keep its independence.

This whole affair will drag on for a long time...

In Blow To Nepal Truce, Madhesi Leaders Reject Government Deal

Nepal’s constitution amendment bill forcefully tabled: Madhesis - Livemint

Madhesi leader Rajendra Mahato injured in clashes with Nepal police | world | Hindustan Times

what madhesi leaders are doing is right.Top political parties were trying to play games with them.so they hit them where it hurts most,and now showing an excellent "boa constrictor squeeze" that even Karpov himself would admire.

Really? We already provided gas to Nepal. We will be ready to provide foods and necessity of they need. We will help Nepal make through to keep its independence.

give proper "Independence" to Chinese people first.

and its true.Even in the face of an "Extraordinary blockade",China couldn't provide much help,as it is not economically viable.and how could they when this whole affair is due to their own internal strife.Till they resolve this,no one can.

Nepal should know that we have these in our armour now....................

agni5_AP.jpg

Yeh cheez meray dost.. More pics please.

I for one am surprised by the shortsightedness of people from both India and Pakistan. Nepali people are in great peril right now because essential goods cost many folds what they used too. In such an atmosphere its logical that people will be angry. India for their part could do something with UN and send essentials via air drops. Form a Nepal POV only India or China can provide the much needed requirements for life if not received from India it will be taken from China.

No one deserves to die of hunger....

Why you have included Pakistanis? We are with Nepalese morally, although we can't do much. But we are supporting China in her efforts to bring some relief to Nepali people.

We expect nothing but this from our friends. Good going guys.

Lol You BOAST on just words - Atom Bomb, plutonium bomb & now Hafeez saying Hydrogen Bomb!!!

Atleast i am posting PIC as well :rofl:

I appreciate you and want to see more such pics/ comments directed towards poor Nepali people.

India should at any cost help Madhesis all shit was started by the new government they thing china will defend them lol .

Same was the thinking of royal Family !!!

`Thankyou but I don't think at least I hope things don't deteriorate enough that food from China has to be imported. India will and always will be a sibling more so to us than it can be to say Sri Lanka or Bhutan. There exist ties between India and Nepal be it religious, cultural, open boarders etc.

There have been missteps by India in the recent past. The dam Indian News people made the whole earthquake relief into a bloody circus, that was one of the worst things to be put through after a tragedy.

Why you have included Pakistanis? We are with Nepalese morally, although we can't do much. But we are supporting China in her efforts to bring some relief to Nepali people.

For one thing we have signed SAFTA with Pak and LOC has also been provided by Pak but right now there is zilch support from them. I mean whats the point of it all when no trade is taking place when its most essential.

Back
Top Bottom