What's new

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal

I appreciate you and want to see more such pics/ comments directed towards poor Nepali people.

Where I had written that it is DIRECTED towards Nepali People???

Please chk my post again, I just said they SHOULD KNOW :D

For one thing we have signed SAFTA with Pak and LOC has also been provided by Pak but right now there is zilch support from them. I mean whats the point of it all when no trade is taking place when its most essential.

Any source?

Where I had written that it is DIRECTED towards Nepali People???

Please chk my post again, I just said they SHOULD KNOW :D

Oh yeah, you are right. They SHOULD know that you have missiles. Any other missiles they should have knowledge about?

India should at any cost help Madhesis all shit was started by the new government they thing china will defend them lol .

Same was the thinking of royal Family !!!

Fully agree with you.. Provide all out support to Madhesis including ammunition, food, medicine and gorilla training while keeping the borders blocked.

Fully agree with you.. Provide all out support to Madhesis including ammunition, food, medicine and gorilla training while keeping the borders blocked.

Bangladesh ki Tarhan but situation is not too bad all we should do is remove that china supporting government and everything will be sought out but panga sala ye he ki then we need enough vote to change consitution jo thoda tough he .

Bangladesh ki Tarhan but situation is not too bad all we should do is remove that china supporting government and everything will be sought out but panga sala ye he ki then we need enough vote to change consitution jo thoda tough he .

I think you guys need to annex Nepal.

Oh yeah, you are right. They SHOULD know that you have missiles. Any other missiles they should have knowledge about?

Not exactly a Missile......but this is also a BEAUTY!!!

AIR_SU-30MKIs_lg.jpg

Whoever helps Nepal in this situation will be a winner here. What else you can do that you people havnt done already?
People are starving due to Indian sponsored blockade which is the most inhumane thing to do. In the end you will be left with dirt in your hand as usual. China can replace India as a major supplier of good so you overestimate your importance. As a matter of fact china can offer Nepal more in terms of economics.

Afghanistan is being helped bcz no one put an economic blockade on them unlike nepal where India is trying to put country in ruins over mere regional influence.

China can never be the main supplier due to geography. Plus, Madhesh holds 50% of Nepal's population & nearly 80% of agriculture and industry. Nepal is signing its own death warrant by ignoring Madhesh.

India is actually not interfering. The only action of India here is inaction. Regarding supplies from China, it not feasible in the long term.

Nepal maintains that blockade is by India which is their official position.
Nepal accuses India of 'blockade' amid fuel crisis - CNN.com

Kathmandu valley politicians blame India. Madheshi Nepalis who are actually blocking don't blame India and they are nearly 50% of the population. So who do you believe?

China could provide anything Nepal need if India try to blockade.

Just one word. Himalaya.

Really? We already provided gas to Nepal. We will be ready to provide foods and necessity of they need. We will help Nepal make through to keep its independence.

How about you start with Tibet.

There is only winner here ,Nepali elite .Only loser will be common Nepalis.
China cant do anything here.First this is our area .Anytype of dirty play will reciprocated in SCS with US .
And due to geographical location noone can replace India in here.

Your area?! Hehe, the Indian respect for other sovereign countries is nothing short of amazing.

Your area?! Hehe, the Indian respect for other sovereign countries is nothing short of amazing.

And dont force me to explain the so called Chinese respect for other ssovreign nation like Philippines ,Vietnam and Japan.:D
Of Course we dont give respect if some foreign govt play our nations name for their own purpose.

You will deny until you will see with your own eyes. I support you on this.:D

And we have people in here with their third eyes to do that adventure

Back
Top Bottom