What's new

Anger against India over blockade snowballs in Nepal

Kiya piddi aur kia piddi ka shorba.

Indians comparing them with the regional power and to-be-superpower in the next 10 years.

I would like to see Indians poking their nose in SCS and then see the repercussion.

Fact we are already in there with Vietnam exploration and already making statement about freedom of navigation and will spike up again in future .

India–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no way even if there is a will .Otherwise that would have been happened a long time ago.
after 1989 .
But didnt happened.

And we will give two hoots about it .We can see Neaplis even in this South India.Only can imagine their dependence on rest of their nation.

India was confident with nepalese monarchy but now democracy becomes nepal. So welcome to the new world and start living in future rather than bragging about decades old past.

Fact we are already in there with Vietnam exploration and already making statement about freedom of navigation and will spike up again in future .

LoL you are trying to say exploration in region where Vitenam has soveriengty is suppose to make you look macho? Try something better next time like patroling newly built Island if you have balls.

On the contrary you are the one who needs to get out of India is all they have complex. I have read enough.
What have you read? your shit?
Do we send fuel trucks in Afghanistan in Taliban struck areas?
Are you even fking remotely aware that there are some entry points through which trucks from India can enter Nepal?
China is not interested in Nepal because there is no market, do you even read news? Do you know what rate China is selling Petrol and Diesel to Nepal? Do you even know that there is a growing dissent among Nepalese with the current Oli government?
Answer is NO.

Spend your day here, then write some sense
My Republica - The Most Comprehensive No. 1 News Portal of Nepal - Breaking News, Latest, Politics, World, Economy, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Blog, Cartoon, Opinion, Science, Interview, Health, Photo Feature

Ever heard about Karakoram High way? I doubt situation is any different for Nepal so where there is a will there is a way.
The cost of goods will be too high. I don't think Chinese are generous to giveaway good cheap.

Good for you and I am again saying, I would really like to see India playing for US against China in the China's home ground.

GOI should ask Nepal and its elected government
blamememe.jpg

The present government of Nepal follows this only
yourfault.jpg

So blame INDIA for everything.. lol

India was confident with nepalese monarchy but now democracy becomes nepal. So welcome to the new world and start living in future rather than bragging about decades old past.

LoL you are trying to say exploration in region where Vitenam has soveriengty is suppose to make you look macho? Try something better next time like patroling newly built Island if you have balls.

Still Nepalese are same people .
We dont care about your imagination or their imagination :D

Something that I like about our MEA or PMO.
Because they will mobilise their trump cards carefully and cautiously .Very cautiously .
Sometimes even US cant stand against it .
We have far more power tools than mere patroling :D
And when situaitons we will also do that .We have a nice Navy.

I met a Nepalese taxi driver yesterday in Abu Dhabi and I asked him about current blockade. He was literally swearing at Indian government while praising China.

Indians need to understand that the perceptions your government is creating in the minds of common Nepalese will hurt you some day. Nepal is already tilting towards China and the day is not far when China connects Nepal to one of her provinces by constructing a road that goes through mountains. They are really good at it. If anyone has any doubt, see the silk route.

Good for you and I am again saying, I would really like to see India playing for US against China in the China's home ground.

We are already doing that and hopes you can enjoy that.:D

I met a Nepalese taxi driver yesterday in Abu Dhabi and I asked him about current blockade. He was literally swearing at Indian government while praising China.

Indians need to understand that the perceptions your government is creating in the minds of common Nepalese will hurt you some day. Nepal is already tilting towards China and the day is not far when China connects Nepal to one of her provinces by constructing a road that goes through mountains. They are really good at it. If anyone has any doubt, see the silk route.

Nice story .You should direct some soap operas :D
And even if that is right we just dont care .

We should do a SIKKIM in Nepal.........

When there will be no NEPAL, whom will India BLOCKADE?

All will be HAPPY!!!

Still Nepalese are same people .
We dont care about your imagination or their imagination :D

Something that I like about our MEA or PMO.
Because they will mobilise their trump cards carefully and cautiously .Very cautiously .
Sometimes even US cant stand against it .
We have far more power tools than mere patroling :D
And when situaitons we will also do that .We have a nice Navy.

You know what they say Barking dogs seldom bite.

You couldnt come up with a good enough answer on topic and routed it to China. Good luck hope Beijing soon becomes your new capital.

What have you read? your shit?
Do we send fuel trucks in Afghanistan in Taliban struck areas?
Are you even fking remotely aware that there are some entry points through which trucks from India can enter Nepal?
China is not interested in Nepal because there is no market, do you even read news? Do you know what rate China is selling Petrol and Diesel to Nepal? Do you even know that there is a growing dissent among Nepalese with the current Oli government?
Answer is NO.

Spend your day here, then write some sense
My Republica - The Most Comprehensive No. 1 News Portal of Nepal - Breaking News, Latest, Politics, World, Economy, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Blog, Cartoon, Opinion, Science, Interview, Health, Photo Feature
Thanks for your list of fantasies.

You know what they say Barking dogs seldom bite.

You couldnt come up with a good enough answer on topic and routed it to China. Good luck hope Beijing soon becomes your new capital.

Cry me River :cry:

I have been already cleared my points and I posted after watching MEA press responsses.Fact is they also dont care about these so called 'Angry".So why should I care about your rantings?:D

Sorry I am forgot China is your new guardian. But dont talk me about your delusions please :D

We should do a SIKKIM in Nepal.........

When there will be no NEPAL, whom will India BLOCKADE?

All will be HAPPY!!!

Its too late now. We should had done that when China took over Tibet.

We are already doing that and hopes you can enjoy that.:D

Nice story .You should direct some soap operas :D
And even if that is right we just dont care .

Thank you for not caring. We exactly want this type of attitude while China invests in your backyard (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh) :D

Back
Top Bottom