What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that we cannot digest a pakistani standing in the WC final, it's just that we cannot trust a pakistani standing in the WC final. That's why we are happy UDRS is there..[COLOR="Silver"

There's no cure for their insecurities. These people are sick to the core :sick:

ok as much as it pains me to say it i will give indians their credit :tongue:
congrats on the victory and best of luck in the final .

There's no cure for their insecurities. These people are sick to the core :sick:

What's so sick about it? Wasn't it an unwritten rule in previous World Cups that no Indian or Pakistani umpire will stand in the other's matches, to avoid any controversy?

What's so sick about it? Wasn't it an unwritten rule in previous World Cups that no Indian or Pakistani umpire will stand in the other's matches, to avoid any controversy?

Any source? Any link? Besides, I have not seen any Indian umpire in ICC's tribunal for long time (correct me if i am wrong on this one).

When it all mattered to reach the coveted final, this useless captain did not perform with his bat and balls ;)

His top score in the WC is just 20 Lol
And you call him boom boom?
Lol bajao dhol.

The rule is... only neutral umpires will stand in ICC Events. It does not mention Pakistan or India

read the first news where Simon Taufel could not have opportunity to stand in the final because Australia reaching final three times in a row.. an that despite the fact he was becoming Umpire of the year for 5 years....

Any source? Any link? Besides, I have not seen any Indian umpire in ICC's tribunal for long time (correct me if i am wrong on this one).

Why India needs Indian umpires when the head of ICC is an Indian ;)

Even SA does not have one.

I think venkatraghavan was supposed to stand in the '99 WC final, but he withdrew when Pakistan reached there. But you are right, there are no Indian umpires in the current elite panel

The rule is... only neutral umpires will stand in ICC Events. It does not mention Pakistan or India

read the first news where Simon Taufel could not have opportunity to stand in the final because Australia reaching final three times in a row.. an that despite the fact he was becoming Umpire of the year for 5 years....

Correct 100 percent.
Neutral umpiring is the key, even after the introduction of UDRS.

When it all mattered to reach the coveted final, this useless captain did not perform with his bat and balls ;)

His top score in the WC is just 20 Lol
And you call him boom boom?
Lol bajao dhol.

That useless caption is the leading wicket taker in the tournament so far..Somebody ban this guy as he is a troll..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom