What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it mattered the most, Pakistan's captain went wicketless despite bowling all his overs.
Why a fellow who is no good with his bat, and being a part timer bowler happpens to be a captain of team?

:Face palm:

I didn't say that they were bad umpires. It's just that their nationality doesn't fill me up with confidence.

Anyways, I'm sure they'll do a good job, rather than embarass themselves on the world stage

They are the two best umpires for last many years and thats not my claim but its a fact which ICC acknowledges for last several years. I don't know what to say about you people. may be you people cannot digest a pakistani standing there.

mehboobkz
Re: Taufel and Dar to umpire World Cup final-

When it mattered the most, Pakistan's captain went wicketless despite bowling all his overs.
Why a fellow who is no good with his bat, and being a part timer bowler happpens to be a captain of team?

I think you better open up your eyes because that "part time" bowler is the most successful bowler in the team for last 2 years. And he deserves captaincy for atleast next WC. he realy has done great job. but for sure he needs to work on his batting .

because that "part time" bowler is the most successful bowler in the team

When it mattered the most, Pakistan's captain went wicketless despite bowling all his overs. And his inability to contribute runs could not have won Pakistan the coveted World Cup.

two of the best guys for india,

they are lucky for india just look at their result on cricinfo

They are the two best umpires for last many years and thats not my claim but its a fact which ICC acknowledges for last several years. I don't know what to say about you people. may be you people cannot digest a pakistani standing there.

It's not that we cannot digest a pakistani standing in the WC final, it's just that we cannot trust a pakistani standing in the WC final. That's why we are happy UDRS is there..

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Taufel is from nz

Nahi bhai, he's an aussie,,,

Vaas and Randiv will play instead for injured Mathew and Murali.

When it mattered the most, Pakistan's captain went wicketless despite bowling all his overs. And his inability to contribute runs could not have won Pakistan the coveted World Cup.

And We still did good with the bowling... :lol:

Didn't he have Sachin dropped, like, 3 times off his own bowling?

There is no doubt Simon Taufel and Aleem Dar are the best Umpires in the world. One being Umpire of the year for 5 consecutive times and second beating him in 2009 and 2010. Two of the youngest and most talented umpires around.

Very expected decision and good decision by the ICC.... i am yet to see their decisions being overturned and the amount of confidence they carry, i think we need more umpires as likes of Taufel and Dar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom