What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We not called Afraidi Boom Boom... Ravi Shastri called him Boom Boom

:angel: PETA had already shot bare dare Indian actresses so whats with US-India example ?

That shooting was in Private with 'strategic parts' somehow covered. Not full nude :frown:

That useless caption is the leading wicket taker in the tournament so far..Somebody ban this guy as he is a troll..

Because as a captain he used himself the most, the fellow is selfish.
Most of his wickets came against the monnows.
Look against India!
No wicket, 10 overs.

Why India needs Indian umpires when the head of ICC is an Indian ;)

Even SA does not have one.

Like seriously man ? WTF?

So you think your indian ICC head can manipulate International cricketing rules? Ever heard of Rudi Koertzen?

Because as a captain he used himself the most, the fellow is selfish.
Most of his wickets came against the monnows.
Look against India!
No wicket, 10 overs.

And your bowlers too played agianst the minnows right? Why is it so that they didn't manage to get more wickets than him?

And your bowlers too played agianst the minnows right? Why is it so that they didn't manage to get more wickets than him?

Let me admit the fact!
Indian bowling is rubbish.
Pakistani bowling is better, but not Afridi.

Like seriously man ? WTF?

So you think your indian ICC head can manipulate International cricketing rules? Ever heard of Rudi Koertzen?

You are coming up with new subject here and not me.

Let me admit the fact!
Indian bowling is rubbish.
Pakistani bowling is better, but not Afridi.

And let me add another fact for you :

Afridi is Pakistan's most successful bowler in the last 2 years. Check the stats.

You are coming up with new subject here and not me.

You said that since there's an Indian sitting as a head of ICC, you don't need to have an umpire, implying somehow that your Icc head would do the job for you on field.

You said that since there's an Indian sitting as a head of ICC, you don't need to have an umpire, implying somehow that your Icc head would do the job for you on field.

And you did not see the following:

;)

That (above symbol) denotes too many things.

And let me add another fact for you :

Afridi is Pakistan's most successful bowler in the last 2 years. Check the stats.

The fellow has a wicket a match, how is he a succesfull bowler?
Succesful bowlers have 1.5 wicket a match.
Go and scavenge the facts.

^ What ever man.. I proved my point that He is the best bowler in the tournament so far... Now accept it or stay delusional, I give a damn!

Are you blind? I said Pakistan's most successful bowler in the last 2 years... You are hopeless man...go get a life!

^ What ever man.. I proved my point that He is the best bowler in the tournament so far... Now accept it or stay delusional, I give a damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom