What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you blind? I said Pakistan's most successful bowler in the last 2 years... You are hopeless man...go get a life!

I saw that last night when it mattered the most.
He was wicketless, despite all those 10 overs.
And came home.

^ Mehboobkz: The most idiotic member on PDF for this month goes to you... :lol:

I saw that last night when it mattered the most.
He was wicketless, despite all those 10 overs.
And came home.

When it mattered the most, Yuvraj singh got out on the very first ball.. SO by your logic he's crap too, right? :D

When it mattered the most, Yuvraj singh got out on the very first ball.. SO by your logic he's crap too, right? :D

He is not a captain!
I started the conversation by saying, why he is a captain with no bowling and batting to speak of?

Check my post number 17:
Why a fellow who is no good with his bat, and being a part timer bowler happpens to be a captain of team?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

^ Mehboobkz: The most idiotic member on PDF for this month goes to you... :lol:

Not everybody is a loudmouth like your majesty.

And here's gem:

In 2003 World cup final when Australia scoed 359 and Indians really needed to get a good start and century from its openers, guess what happened? Tendulkar got out in the first 3 overs to Mcgrath and Ganguly the captain on 24.. So when it mattered the most, the Great Tendulkar (to whom you guys refer to God :sick:) and ganguly failed miserably.. Are they useless batsmen and captain too?? :D

Mehboobrkz I don;t see you mate, where are you :rofl:

He is not a captain!
I started the conversation by saying, why he is a captain with no bowling and batting to speak of?

Check my post number 17:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Not everybody is a loudmouth like your majesty.

And i reminded you that he's got most wickets in the tournament so far, whats so hard to comprehend here you idiot?

And here's gem:

In 2003 World cup final when Australia scoed 359 and Indians really needed to get a good start and century from its openers, guess what happened? Tendulkar got out in the first 3 overs to Mcgrath.. So when it mattered the most, the Great Tendulkar (to whom you guys refer to God :sick:) failed miserably.. Is he useless batsmen too?? :D

Mehboobrkz I don;t see you mate, where are you :rofl:

No one comes close to 10dulkar, he is not a failure.
Its the class and the form, he possese both.

Afridi may have the class, but no form, with his lousy batting.
WC average below 15 Lol bajao dhol.

i see india winning this final too, icc has fixed this final too, so that india wins the world cup...

harun said, he set a fairy tale ending for sachin, he knew from the beginiing of this world cup india would qualify for the final, and sachin with make a century in the final...

And i reminded you that he's got most wickets in the tournament so far, whats so hard to comprehend here you idiot?

And I said was the following:

Because as a captain he used himself the most, the fellow is selfish.
Most of his wickets came against the monnows.

Do you suffer from ADS or what?

aleem dar is a very good umpire , I don't see any reason to doubt him . Those who do must be nut cases .I am sure even if he makes a mistake , it will be genuine which anyone can make.

Dar and Taufel are the best around anyways. Am not surprised they were chosen for final.

No one comes close to 10dulkar, he is not a failure.
Its the class and the form, he possese both.

Afridi may have the class, but no form, with his lousy batting.
WC average below 15 Lol bajao dhol.

Your deviating from your point dear.

You said when it mattered the most, the captain failed. Now i have showed you the indian captain sand the star batsman too failed when it mattered the most..Now don't play with words.. You have got owned..

And take this as my last reply in this thread.. I can't debate with an idiot!... F@ck Off!

Dhoni is a gambler, he takes decisions and backs them: Kapil

You said when it mattered the most, the captain failed

He did fail, thats why he is back home, and Dhoni is still rocking rolling.
Any question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom