What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry he is going to stay neutral :).. i'm sure of that 100%

He will have no more of a leeway under cameras anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

atleast 1 Pakistani will show up in th e final :D

Dependent on TV and cameras!

Kamran to face the axe, international career might be over

A reliable source close to the national selection committee said that the selectors had decided before the match that if he didn`t perform in the crucial game they would start looking for replacements. "The fact is that the selectors had decided before the World Cup that Kamran would no longer be playing Test matches.

Both are good umpires..

Yes. have seen taufel good decisions by him yesterday and Dar is also one of the best declared umpires. Plus this review system which saved India yesterday many times is also in place :)

When it mattered the most, Pakistan's captain went wicketless despite bowling all his overs.
Why a fellow who is no good with his bat, and being a part timer bowler happpens to be a captain of team?

:whistle::whistle: two days back when i was asking about umpires the bharatis were laughing and today you are feeling insecure.

I didn't say that they were bad umpires. It's just that their nationality doesn't fill me up with confidence.

Anyways, I'm sure they'll do a good job, rather than embarass themselves on the world stage

win.jpg

Genious this sardarji, even with bails he makes a victory sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom