What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck SriLanaka , don't drop any catches like the Semi :) , I wish SriLanka be the World Champs 2011

Batting comparison head to head

Sehwag- In form and dangerous
Tendulkar - In form and dangerous
Gambhir- in form
Kohli- in form but iffi
Yuvraj- In form and dangerous
raina - match winner
Dhoni - out of form but dangerous

Dilshan - in form but iffi
Tharanga - very iffi
Sanga - In form and dangerous
Jaywerdne - out of form
Samarwera - not big threat
Silva- not big threat
Matthew - Dangerous

Keeping in mind the day could be anybodys

we gave him 6 chances still he was unable to score 100 :D i dnt think so srilanka will give that much chances to tendu ;)

I Can See Your Frustration Of losing the Match , Its Better To Ignore you. :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Extra Special match for greats Tendulkar & Murali. Hope India wins and the legend of Tendulkar is forever etched in gold. Go India!!

Hum haare Toh Bhi Koi ghum Nahi
This was World cup for us [ Ind vs Pak ].We have Our World cup.
Win against Lankans In finals will be Like ' Icing On cake ' :)

Sl is a tough one good bating nice bowling tight felding

Sri lanka have their top 4 only rest not scoreing any thing hard. India except our captain all scores.

Dilshan is the danger man an if we can get him out 40% of the work is one. Get Sanga 75% done.

we gave him 6 chances still he was unable to score 100 :D i dnt think so srilanka will give that much chances to tendu ;)

Its funny sometimes how people talk about the greatest batsman of all time.Sachin has scored more than double the total centuries scored by the entire lineup of Pakistani team of Worldcup semifinal combined.

It will be a tough match as sri lanka is playing a very mature cricket if you see their previous two matches where they got the win with big margin :)

Sachin has scored more than double the total centuries scored by the entire lineup of Pakistani team of Worldcup semifinal combined.

You are right but Sachin also played more matches than any other batsman and there is no doubt that he is great little master and we cannot compare him with players who just started their cricket recently :)

If India is going to bat the same way they did against Pakistan then i must say the will be in trouble.Sri Lankan side don't drop catches like our team.I think both teams are pretty balanced.In batting its almost the same. Bowling SL got advantage and watch out the 3 Msss Malinga, mendis, murli.Fielding India is good but Sri lanka is much better. Any way good luck to both teams.

i am sure Sri Lankans watch today's game...i hope they will learn from mistakes of Pakistan.

You are right but Sachin also played more matches than any other batsman and there is no doubt that he is great little master and we cannot compare him with players who just started their cricket recently :)

If you follow my post then you will notice,that it is not about comparing Sachin with other players.my post is in specific reply to another post.

Sachin has played many great innings to prove that he can score a ton without dropped catches...It will be wrong to judge the capability of any player based on the shortcomings of the opponent team.I hope I make myself clear.

If India is going to bat the same way they did against Pakistan then i must say the will be in trouble.Sri Lankan side don't drop catches like our team.I think both teams are pretty balanced.In batting its almost the same. Bowling SL got advantage and watch out the 3 Msss Malinga, mendis, murli.Fielding India is good but Sri lanka is much better. Any way good luck to both teams.

You are kidding Murli and Malinga are not effective against India (Even Yuvraj is bowling better than both of them) now a days and about Malinga we have Zahir khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom