What's new

Ancient India Had Planes: Controversial Claim At Science Congress

Actually that Vedic sage must have seen a bloody UFO. The aliens must have taken him to their home planet and taught him algebra there after which he was returned. They must have halted in mid air to throw the bugger out!

Shit, man! Is this a 'Science Congress' or a tamasha?
these idiots surely made it one, welcome to BJP raaj

Sach-main.jpg

One of the oldest and prestigious Science Congresses in the world, actually.

When was the last time such an event took place in your place(wherever that may be)?
I ain't taking a pot-shot at the Science Congress per se, but the content. They can't be introducing subjects that have no scientific basis. Next they'll probably be discussing the 'miracles' of the 'God-men' of India some of whom are said to produce fancy Swiss watches from thin air with the swish of the hand!! Sucks, eh?

I ain't taking a pot-shot at the Science Congress per se, but the content. They can't be introducing subjects that have no scientific basis. Next they'll probably be discussing the 'miracles' of the 'God-men' of India some of whom are said to produce fancy Swiss watches from thin air with the swish of the hand!! Sucks, eh?
hope they don't introduce the subject of kissing baba :lol:
‘Kissing’ baba arrested - The Times of India

These are mostly myth and stories created to entertain people about Vedic period. Even Greeks and Italians do not believe in their myths as actual history. India and especially Hindus feel a need to create history based on myths.

Stupid guy .... he will say whatever he want at science congress? even he said so how scientific community or audience spared him?.

Last edited:
well,I've seen much enthusiasm on this single lecture in this forum.let me say it that the lecture was on "Vimanas".whether it ever existed or not,that was entirely a different thing,but it should not be part of this Science Congress event.

Vimanas was in the discusson for long.actually,Vimanas was not UFO type modern conecpt.it was in fact well documented.one of the mention of this was found on Alexander's account.Alexander the Great purportedly gave a description of "dozens of silver disk-like objects" entering and leaving the Jaxartes River in 337 BC. Alexander, so the story goes, then became obsessed with the craft and spent many hours in a primitive diving bell searching for them. (Source: History Channel "Unidentified Submarine Objects")

but thats part of Mythology,I don't understand why they even let this into discussion.

Jab elephant wala bhagwan ho sakt@ hai to ye kiyoo nhi hhahahaahahah

Not really. A Science Congress is meant to be a platform where scientists can put forward their claims. It is upto the scientific community to question the facts - since the claim is produced, it will be open to scrutiny. All part of a due process. We have been having this over a 100 years now.

Thanks again for mocking the entire Indian scientific community ... once again.

Just wondering, are you disturbed by the number of Indians that do not condemn this kind of claims. I feel bad for you because you are one of he few who does.

WHAT a pity ! After thousands of years of having the technology they still are fighting it out with Dassault for pesky 5th gen planes :lol:

These are incredible claims, the isn't it? If they can make this kind of claims, they can brag about anything. Sad, sad people.

Back
Top Bottom