What's new

Ancient India Had Planes: Controversial Claim At Science Congress

sahi baat, Jab JANNAT, jinn ,Talking Donkey (mighty gafoor) ho sakta hai sirf 1400 yrs phle to for elephent bhagwan bhi ho sakte hain
yes,ancient Indians (Hindus)had planes in Vedic age and they used it to visit Islamic JANNAT and returened back to earth without dying.
Ornto or nuclear energy bhi thi bhagwan ke pass hahahahaha religions are so funny hahahhaha

Not all were bogus. :D The Vaimanik Shastra was a book written in 1920s with little scientific relevance. But there were other books that had sound designs, theoretically. Read the PDFs ... on mobile now....pretty interesting.
Can you post them on a web would like to see them interesting, i always keep a open mind be it anything, if there is something to be learnt from it then why not?

I opened a thread today asking for the science congress to be renamed Bhakt Congress

Indian Bhakt Congress

IISc specifically studied this supposed flying machine and concluded this was bogus too. Won't stop @$$holes from Bollywood to make a movie on the same.

Jab Jannat me Adam or Eve ho sakte hain jo Apple kha ke dharti pe aate hain, to ye kyon nahi ho sakta :azn:
Jannat ? wtf hahahhahahah or kyankya hai ?

-all is wrong number

This is a sensational place. One where emotions and sentiments rule instead of rationale. For a more unromantic look at the Indian Science Congress check this -
Indian Science Congress

Religion do have a base and those books are not just simply written thousands of years ago.

Knowledge of aeronautics is described in Sanskrit in 100 sections, eight chapters, 500 principles and 3000 slokas.

The way in Bible Old Testament, New Testament and Quran there are chapters of historical era thousands of years ago and even there are future prophecies and like this same even in Ancient Sanskrit text there are mention of historical events and even future prophecies. Religions do put light on who we are and what human kind has done.

1- no disrespect veteran but you didn't answer my question on Yafoor the talking donkey,Jinn and Jannat
2-I hope all Pakistani's would have been sensible like you bcz some ignorant Pakistanis came to India for Medical treatment in our Hospitals why don't they go to some scientific Islamic country like Somalia and afghanistan
Ghfoor ? I dont know him

Jannat or jhanam is this world

Jinn all bullshit

Abut medical visits its goodwill and i like it

Not all were bogus. :D The Vaimanik Shastra was a book written in 1920s with little scientific relevance. But there were other books that had sound designs, theoretically. Read the PDFs ... on mobile now....pretty interesting.

It was before that 1895 it was the first Indian who fly the plane.

Back
Top Bottom