What's new

Analysis: Will India’s S-400 missiles checkmate Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Nawaz Sharif would obviously love to bad mouth Musharraf after what happened to him. Same goes for Sharif's allies.

Anyway, those statistics are impossible. I know SEVERAL people who have fought in Kargil, they didn't comeback telling me they got slaughtered, neither did they say Pakistan left behind so many soldiers (some piece of Indian propaganda that you guys love to spew). Pretty sure they are better sources than anything you can pull out of your rear.

Firstly it was You who have Posted Wrong Figures For Bragging Purposes I Assume.I Countered Your Argument By Rational Authentic Facts

Now You are Making Argument on base Unknown Sources To Some How Maintain your Argument.This Typical Fanboy Argument.If you Have Something which we Can take as Technical argument Please Put it Here Rather Making Self Made Stories

What do you think Im Some Keyboard Warrior Who will Take you Shoddy Argument on Face Value Without Any Authentic Proof
I To Have My connections With Army HQ & I am a Proficient Follower of Military Historical Archives in Delhi

PS: Whole World Knows who Run To Bill Clinton at 1999 I Know You will Not By it if I Post Indian or Neutral Facts
Let Put Word From Your Own Mouth
Gen. Shahid Aziz, who was Director General (Analysis) of ISI at the time of Kargil War exposes Pervez Musharraf's short-sighted strategy of Kargil War, how Pakistan lost badly, how it didn't even claim the bodies of its soldiers and also manipulative attitude And He Estimated Figure of 600+ NLI Soldiers He Also Explain Why Bodies of your own Martyr's were Not Taken Due To Self boosting Purposes So that Morale of Public & Army Don't Get Down

Nawaz Sharif went to America to get them to control the Pakistani generals/military. He went under the guise of stopping the Kargil war. THAT is the precise reason why General Musharraf over threw him the following winter.

So why did Musharaff go to China and Sharif to Saudi Arabia, If Pakistan was in such a strong position in kargil war?

Firstly it was You who have Posted Wrong Figures For Bragging Purposes I Assume.I Countered Your Argument By Rational Authentic Facts

Now You are Making Argument on base Unknown Sources To Some How Maintain your Argument.This Typical Fanboy Argument.If you Have Something which we Can take as Technical argument Please Put it Here Rather Making Self Made Stories

What do you think Im Some Keyboard Warrior Who will Take you Shoddy Argument on Face Value Without Any Authentic Proof
I To Have My connections With Army HQ & I am a Proficient Follower of Military Historical Archives in Delhi

PS: Whole World Knows who Run To Bill Clinton at 1999 I Know You will Not By it if I Post Indian or Neutral Facts
Let Put Word From Your Own Mouth
Gen. Shahid Aziz, who was Director General (Analysis) of ISI at the time of Kargil War exposes Pervez Musharraf's short-sighted strategy of Kargil War, how Pakistan lost badly, how it didn't even claim the bodies of its soldiers and also manipulative attitude And He Estimated Figure of 600+ NLI Soldiers He Also Explain Why Bodies of your own Martyr's were Not Taken Due To Self boosting Purposes So that Morale of Public & Army Don't Get Down

600 INI soldiers is still less than 1,600 Indian soldiers.

Also, again, it is understandable as to why he is hating on Musharraf's military campaign. Musharraf told nobody, so Pakistan could never prepare for the conflict. The ISI, PAF and Navy were all uber pissed at him. Nobody really liked his decision.

So why did Musharaff go to China and Sharif to Saudi Arabia, If Pakistan was in such a strong position in kargil war?

To try and get China on his side when Sharif got the US on his. Unfortunately for Musharraf, China supported Sharif.

20150318_s300.jpg

52331d1222176268-army-motorcade-worli-sea-face-image_049.jpg

Is That proof enough for you ? Or would you like more?
Come on Man. Its just a radar as earlier reported. Cant see the TEL. No canisters seen here. Come on man we are arguing like children here. Ok Ok U have got S-300 too and also are first buyers of S-500 (even before Russia gets em). All the best.

Wonderful grammar. Oh and I already did.

Already did you blind git.
We Not Debating Grammer here it was Typo?Don't Deviate From Topic
Where is Source of your Arguments

Wonderful grammar. Oh and I already did.

Already did you blind git.
Where is it Put it Again. there No Source of your argument I find None Except self Made stories

Last edited:
The US said Pakistan suffered 300-400 casualties and that India suffered 500. Only India says 700.

As for the Siachen, that is a MUCH harder terrain to fight in. Besides, India hasn't been able to displace Pakistani troops in the Siachen either.

"
While Pakistan said to have lost nearly 500 soldiers, the US Department of States gave an estimate of nearly 700 fatalities"

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kargil-war-vijay-diwas-facts/1/454125.html

India has captured many Pakistani position in near Siachen like your Qaid-e Azam post.( because firstly Pakistan nowhere near Siachen)

Come on Man. Its just a radar as earlier reported. Cant see the TEL. No canisters seen here. Come on man we are arguing like children here. Ok Ok U have got S-300 too and also are first buyers of S-500 (even before Russia gets em). All the best.
regardless, the S-400s are coming, and that is confirmed.

so lets get back on topic and discuss how PAF will deal with the future threat.

India imported 6 batteries of S-300 PMU( which were later upgraded to S-300 VM 250 km range) in 1995, to protect cities of Mumbai and Delhi from Pakistan's MRBMs

The above pic was clicked near Mumbai.

regardless, the S-400s are coming, and that is confirmed.

so lets get back on topic and discuss how PAF will deal with the future threat.
Thats what we were discussing here till we got S-300's surprise entry :)

To let the Chinese know that he's the new upcoming leader of Pakistan. The new man about town. That he's probably the only man on earth willing to fight an enemy 8 times our size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom