What's new

Analysis: Will India’s S-400 missiles checkmate Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S 400 deal never signed between Russia and India last time modi visit only got helicopter deal nothing more S 400 was in talks but since Russian and Indo relation facing sour times where deals like T 50 are in big jeprady I'm sure Russia will never give it's ace missile system to India since India is becoming Western ally

These articles we all know written by Indian media and we know they live in dreams sometimes they buy F 22 from USA to sarvanash Pak so don't be fool

mean IAF Technician were not well aware of the situation your pilot can face at kargill

:flame:ANZA SUPER SONIC WAS THE KILLER OF YOUR MIG-27

You should not participate in discussions , when you do not have enough knowledge on the subject.
Mig 21 of Flt Lt Ajay Ahuja was shot down by Anza.

Mig 27 suffered an engine flame out, as confirmed by PAF's Kaiser Tufail

Let' see it in action to learn how it mobilises operates

S 400 deal never signed between Russia and India last time modi visit only got helicopter deal nothing more S 400 was in talks but since Russian and Indo relation facing sour times where deals like T 50 are in big jeprady I'm sure Russia will never give it's ace missile system to India since India is becoming Western ally

These articles we all know written by Indian media and we know they live in dreams sometimes they buy F 22 from USA to sarvanash Pak so don't be fool

Whether they get it or not doesn't matter or concern us. I know deep down that us Pakistanis will overcome and be free no matter what our enemies do or don't do.

http://missilethreat.com/why-s-400-for-china-is-a-serious-threat-to-indian-air-space/

S-400 or any other similar systems will challenge India’s ability to conduct Air defense or Air offense operations in its immediate airspace. it will also allow China to an extra capability to deter and deny India any kind of aerial superiority. India needs to tweak its tactics and strategies to reflect countermeasures for engaging the S-400 and also invest in capabilities to counter or develop similar systems to exploit vulnerabilities in China’s air defenses to maintain regional balance.

Well Kid you Just New here Im Senior member My Post above 4000 & My 4400 Like Rating Says it all Go through the Content what Im Posting This not only ID i Have

Your Pissed Because Your Lies are Busted.Now Getting Personal That All
You are Now in denial

Just like your are in denial about my sources and that you grammar is horrible.

Really India Developing Various Programs with Russia Like MKI & Brahmos Nuclear Plants which is totally Depended to Imported Russian Components

There already a A agreement Signed Btw Reliance Defence signed a manufacturing and maintenance deal potentially worth $6 billion with Russia’s Almaz-Antey.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...sits-moscow/story-nawBXw06mWGeU8l7I4db0O.html

S-400 deal will Take 1yr Negotiations and CCS Approval

All you stupendous Claims are Based on same Media Reports which calling That t-50 deal is in Jeopardy Where we already Paid 250 Million $ in advance

Options available to Pakistan include

i) Laser weapon systems
ii) throw a huge volley of surface to surface or air to surface missiles (both anti radiation or others) at the site of S 400 command center / radar etc. However, for this to happen Pakistan needs huge arsenal of such missiles i.e. in thousands.
iii) Work on Chinese variant of S 400s ASAP and start license production in Pakistan.

We need to take into account the time of delivery of S 400s to india and plan accordingly. Without taking serious notice of this development and devising a strategy to neutralize this threat, 400 F 16s wont be enough and this matter is not to be taken lightly. If PAF is doing something about it, its good. If not, then its criminal and a case of serious incompetence.

Just like your are in denial about my sources and that you grammar is horrible.
You Not Even Put a Single Source of your Claims I Visited Whole Thread.
Grammar is More related to vocabulary Skill .Its Much related to My Bad typing Skill on Mobile Because Unlike you, Im Not Keyboard fanboy Child, Who got Pissed When got busted In Factual Argument

You Not Even Put a Single Source of your Claims I Visited Whole Thread.
Grammar is More related to vocabulary Skill .Its Much related to My Bad typing Skill on Mobile Because Unlike you, Im Not Keyboard fanboy Child, Who got Pissed When got busted In Factual Argument

You clearly have not checked the thread because I in fact DID post my sources.

You should not participate in discussions , when you do not have enough knowledge on the subject.
Mig 21 of Flt Lt Ajay Ahuja was shot down by Anza.

Mig 27 suffered an engine flame out, as confirmed by PAF's Kaiser Tufail
ok its ajay ahuja but significantly damage in kargil 2 aircraft

During the Kargil conflict the Americans blocked India in using their GPS system and now we have our own regional system, Pakistan should team up with China in this regard.

Pakistan already uses Chinese BeiDou.

Pakistan becomes first country to deploy China's BeiDou GPS network

By Web Desk
Published: May 24, 2014

712376-satelliteafp-1400877118-237-640x480.jpg

Beidou network has five base stations and one processing center in Pakistan.PHOTO: AFP/ FILE

Pakistan has become the first foreign country to use China based GPS system made by BeiDou, Xinhua News Agency reported on Thursday.

BeiDou, or Compass, has also set up a network in Pakistan.

While speaking to the annual China Satellite navigation Conference in Nanjing, Chief Scientist of UniStrong Shen Jun has said that the first stage of Pakistan’s geographic positioning network has been completed with the network covering Karachi.

BeiDou, a navigation satellite system company, is co-developed by China Great Wall Industry Corporation and the Beijing UniStrong Science & Technology Co. Ltd.

The network has five base stations and one processing center, covering Karachi.

The company claims that the GPS can provide positioning with accuracy of up to two centimeters. However, it adds that the accuracy can extend up to five millimeters after post-processing.

GPS can help with urban planning, surveying and mapping environmental supervision, disaster relief efforts, traffic monitoring and other fields.

Shen Jun added that the second stage of the network will cover up the whole area of Pakistan and will be the first national high precision navigation network abroad.

Huang Lei, international business director of BDStar Navigation, which promotes BeiDou, had said in 2013 that the company would build a network of stations in Pakistan to enhance the location accuracy of Beidou.

He said building the network would cost tens of millions of dollars.

BeiDou had demonstrated its navigation system during a conference in Karachi in September 2012.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/712376/...-country-to-deploy-chinas-beidou-gps-network/

ok its ajay ahuja but significantly damage in kargil 2 aircraft

Nope it just one Mig 21 and Mi-17 helicopter was shot down and not two aircrafts.

Mi 17 operating in Kargil did not have any countermeasures installed on them, despite that it managed to evade 4 SAMs launched at it, but was shot down by the 5 th missile.

As usual, Indian wishful thinking on the display. Which S400 system, BTW? That Indians will get in future if at all? These idiots boast of and threaten us with things which are either on their drawing boards or they have just started negotiations to acquire them. Once you get the Russian system, then ask us if you can checkmate PAF. Till then, JFT is ready to kick your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom