What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just stated my view. Obviously, the people sitting in the government doesn't read Fiqah books before deciding anything.
No need to take oath in this case. Shariah just provides you principles you have to apply your brain on daily matters. An agreement or treaty between two Islamic states is enough.
Is there a treaty between the two on this matter?

Like i said, we should have taught them a lesson when fighting was going on. I have no doubt they will do it again. If 80% population of some country smoke Hashish and as we do chai, what can you expect from them. Still, situation dictate actions, treat them and send them bill. Next time of they do it, pound them good.

Here janab:

https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/

Abbi to 24 ghanta be nahi ghuzara seize fire hua and they have started giving warning. @PaklovesTurkiye @Bratva @niaz @Sipahi

The reason i am quoting you gentlemen is that no matter what we do humanitarian or otherwise these snakes will find an excuse. We should have thoroughly taught them a lesson. Waving white flag did not help. @Irfan Baloch

Out of the respect of Ramzan, I posted this quranic solution. Since we are in a state of ceasefire, We must act justly
Treat them but take an oath that they will not join an organization which is anti Pakistan.

Here janab:

https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/

Abbi to 24 ghanta be nahi ghuzara seize fire hua and they have started giving warning. @PaklovesTurkiye @Bratva @niaz @Sipahi

The reason i am quoting you gentlemen is that no matter what we do humanitarian or otherwise these snakes will find an excuse. We should have thoroughly taught them a lesson. Waving white flag did not help. @Irfan Baloch
That's what I said, should have pounded them good in the first place, but if the continue then place artillery on Mount Sikaram and start pounding Kabul directly till they bend over backwards and apologies.

Afghanistan is requesting Pakistan to allow the Afghan Army troops injured during the border conflicts for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

13413680_1141846562540851_8109257460148764740_n.jpg
this go t to be the worse insult and humiliation for those Northern Alliance thug lords

if the enemy soldiers are injured then they should be treated on humanitarian grounds and Geneva convention.
but its also good time to communicate directly to Afghan forces telling them via loud speakers and radio to lay down their arms and not to engage in a fight with Pakistani forces on behalf of drug lords sitting in Kabul and smuggling their money to the west

Mark my words Afghani Pashtuns and Hazaras are not against us at all
Sir, your assessment is quite wrong. I spend time in Afghanistan and I can tell you for sure Afghan Pashtun are one of the most outspoken B*** against Pakistan. Tajiks are the most rational and smart breed in Afghanistan. If you talk to them they are really friendly. Uzbeks are the worst of all. Hazaras falls somewhere in between Tajik and Uzbek. Non the these groups get along with each other and Tajik, uzbeks and Hazaras wants separate Afghanistan from Pushtuns. Their only grievance from Pakistan is that pakistan supported pushtun factions against them. One group only Afghani Pushtun bad mouth Pakistan since they claim Pakistan land was theirs. Other factions just want to live their life close to their own ethnic country,

this go t to be the worse insult and humiliation for those Northern Alliance thug lords

if the enemy soldiers are injured then they should be treated on humanitarian grounds and Geneva convention.
but its also good time to communicate directly to Afghan forces telling them via loud speakers and radio to lay down their arms and not to engage in a fight with Pakistani forces on behalf of drug lords sitting in Kabul and smuggling their money to the west

Meanwhile . . .

Zakhilwal warns Pakistani military of consequences regarding Torkham gate work
https://www.khaama.com/zakhilwal-wa...onsequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work-01273

That is a good idea. Truthful propaganda.

I totally welcome this. We should treat them and with the best care. We are not enemies. I hope sooner or later both brotherly countries will realise, especially the ANA, the significance of the peaceful co-existance.

I totally welcome this. We should treat them and with the best care. We are not enemies. I hope sooner or later both brotherly countries will realise, especially the ANA, the significance of the peaceful co-existance.

They perhaps will one day, but it will be too late then I'm afraid. Just like it was too late when the firing began.

There are no humanitarian grounds left to begin with. If we Pakistanis think that this will earn us good will than we are utterly naive and living in a fools paradise. Let these ANA thugs rot and die like the pigs that they are.
Sir, just have a big heart and we Pakistanis always had a big one....so how much will it cost to treat them but it will convey a positive message..they are Muslims and our neighbours though they are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom