What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those bringing religious aspect into this:

If the soldiers are to be treated, they should be treated purely on humanitarian grounds. Please save us all this "Islam says this or that ..." emotional stuff.

We, Pakistanis Muslims are the most corrupt people on this planet earth, do everything which is forbidden in Islam and treat our own people like shyt.We emotional lot think selectively applying Islam to one or two occasions to score few points will make us good Muslims or bring us more respect.

Wrong!

That reminds me of all those corrupt public servants going for Hajj with corrupt money every year to purify them and after return indulge themselves into more fraud than ever (a vast majority of them).

If you are really so interested in applying the values that the religion of Islam teaches us, I can point you to 10,000 thing in your daily lives, starting from treating people around you like humans, respect our women on the streets, perform your job duties with honesty and so on.

Lets leave it there.

Tell them to catch the bus to Kabul, from there go south towards their Persians bothers in Iran who they share their lingo with, who will ferry them to Charbahar. From there onwards, voyage towards Mumbai India. And perhaps once they reach Mumbai, their Indian brothers in arm will treat them. All hail Afghan-Iranian-Indian friendship.

As for Pakistan, we need to keep on firing at those with impunity, Muslims or non Muslims, who challenge our authority.

Treat them while we lay our own men to rest. Give them more of an incentive to fire when they want and return to the table when they want. They will totally comprehend your goodwill.

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah . And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Quran 49:9
Army.jpg

575fd2948d7a0.png

Tell that to those 2 kids , Tell them there father was died because of nothing , Sir as per my source Major sahib tried to bring things under control He went out to talk and those A,Holes shoot him , Please give me a justification for that from any where you want , and don't forget he was a Muslim too .
after losing 75k+ innocents and billions of $$$$$$ we still cant think are talk any sense , and for you guys , please read in history what these Afghans did with those who migrated to Afghanistan from British India.

@Bratva , @shah1398 , @Rana of Heryana , @Sipahi , @SaG E Jillani88 , @niaz , @S.U.R.B.

Note: All Humanitarian lovers please go through this thread
https://defence.pk/threads/zakhilwa...sequences-regarding-torkham-gate-work.435106/
Agreed but hazar ALI R.A if knew if we treat them they will again kill our Muslim brother than I'm not sure he still do it or not

Above all dear they kill our Jawans without any reason above all it not about muslim but these Afghanis I do not consider them Muslim specially their govt organization treat them like that

A govt who cannot Hindu modi killer of Muslims destroyed home of ALLAH they beg from him and ask him that Afghanistan is his home and than they do not waste any opportunity to blame everything on Pak and ask usa to make Pakistan a terrorist state

It's time to start war against Afghanistan govt not people of Afghanistan

Rana bhai they killed our major father of two sons what wrong do he did to those pigs

History of this *** hole Afghanistan is they are unthinkable people if you respect them treat them well they will kill you

If you give milk to snake they will bite you they are like it

After biting several times still people here saying to help them

They lived in Pak for decades but still destroyed us from inside still we help them
@CHACHA"G"
We are not giving any justification for their acts. But the thing is Shariah has clearly addressed the issues regarding treatment of Muslim enemies. We should just read what Hazrat Ali did to Rebel Muslims. Their injured were not killed but treated, they were not taken prisoner but set free after the oath of nonviolence.
Our grievances aside but we are bound to follow Shariah whether we accept it or not.

@CHACHA"G"
We are not giving any justification for their acts. But the thing is Shariah has clearly addressed the issues regarding treatment of Muslim enemies. We should just read what Hazrat Ali did to Rebel Muslims. Their injured were not killed but treated, they were not taken prisoner but set free after the oath of nonviolence.
Our grievances aside but we are bound to follow Shariah whether we accept it or not.
Then take from them a written oath of non-violence before issuing treatment. Publish these oaths both in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also why does Pakistan have to follow sharia in this matter but disregard it in most others?

Strange! Like...firefight ensues - some troops get killed on both sides - some from ANA get injured - they yell across to the Pakistani troops - "Hey guys! You fellas have injured a few of us. How about some treatment in your hospitals?" - Pak troops oblige and carry them to the nearest hospital for treatment. ANA guys have the last laugh!! End of story!

Doesn't seem likely! Injured enemy troops are not treated unless they are captured or surrender. Which was it?

I understand, but true warrior fight with honor and dignity. He lend hand to his enemy who is down and asking for mercy. I was all for taking over Kabul to teach these idiots a valuable lesson but when they have submitted and asking for mercy, the we need to be a bigger man. It not about them it about our own values.
Being merciful does not mean one should be foolish.

What we perceive as mercy and goodwill, they will perceive as a weakness to be exploited. Until there is some tangible resolution all should be off the table.

Respect!!! BUT.......Will you like to tell this verse to Afghans? Man, Things are not that simple. This world would be heaven if all people become as nice and principled, which is definitely not reality.

We hosted them for decades in same brotherhood sense. What did we return? Please don't act like Zia ul Haq.

If those bast@@rds fire again, drop on them everything you got......Enough is enough.....They are firing again, latest news, even after hosting flags. They are firing again.

Out of the respect of Ramzan, I posted this quranic solution. Since we are in a state of ceasefire, We must act justly

Strange! Like...firefight ensues - some troops get killed on both sides - some from ANA get injured - they yell across to the Pakistani troops - "Hey guys! You fellas have injured a few of us. How about some treatment in your hospitals?" - Pak troops oblige and carry them to the nearest hospital for treatment. ANA guys have the last laugh!! End of story!

Doesn't seem likely! Injured enemy troops are not treated unless they are captured or surrender. Which was it?
You won't understand the Af-Pak fuckery, They are like the bastard born in your house that you can't kill with your own hands.

I understand, but true warrior fight with honor and dignity. He lend hand to his enemy who is down and asking for mercy. I was all for taking over Kabul to teach these idiots a valuable lesson but when they have submitted and asking for mercy, the we need to be a bigger man. It not about them it about our own values.

I can assure you that they have not submitted. We will talk once again after few months and you will realise that these snakes are nothing but back stabbers, they are what you call in Urdu aik haath hinduoon sa be aga hain. Wait till they again start blaming you and not to forget they are still housing anti Pakistan elements such as TTP leadership. This attitude is not of somebody who has submitted and asking for mercy?

I can assure you that they have not submitted. We will talk once again after few months and you will realise that these snakes are nothing but back stabbers, they are what you call in Urdu aik haath hinduoon sa be aga hain. Wait till they again start blaming you and not to forget they are still housing anti Pakistan elements such as TTP leadership. This attitude is not of somebody who has submitted and asking for mercy?
Like i said, we should have taught them a lesson when fighting was going on. I have no doubt they will do it again. If 80% population of some country smoke Hashish and as we do chai, what can you expect from them. Still, situation dictate actions, treat them and send them bill. Next time of they do it, pound them good.

Then take from them a written oath of non-violence before issuing treatment. Publish these oaths both in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also why does Pakistan have to follow sharia in this matter but disregard it in most others?
I have just stated my view. Obviously, the people sitting in the government doesn't read Fiqah books before deciding anything.
No need to take oath in this case. Shariah just provides you principles you have to apply your brain on daily matters. An agreement or treaty between two Islamic states is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom