What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the important question is -

1- Did Pakistan allow the treatment of injured afghan soldier?
2- Or they simply deny?

Its quite some time now, since the alleged request has been made. Or the thread/news was meant for ego massaging?

Lets get to the logical end.

What this screwed logic is?

So India should deny pakistanis the medical services since if they are saved, they will go back to pakistan and build pakistan which will result in strengthening of pak army who according to us create problem for Indian interests.

Your logic is flawed. The Afghans started firing at the Pakistani side of the Torkham border. Pakistan retaliated. Whether Afghan aggressors got injured shouldn't be Pakistan's problem. You should be glad that Pakistan is allowing the treatment of enemy combatants.

Your logic is flawed. The Afghans started firing at the Pakistani side of the Torkham border. Pakistan retaliated. Whether Afghan aggressors got injured shouldn't be Pakistan's problem. You should be glad that Pakistan is allowing the treatment of enemy combatants.

Yes, I will be glad but my question is since quite some time has already passed, did Pakistan responded to alleged afghan request ?

Help me getting this query of mine answered.

Yes, I will be glad but my question is since quite some time has already passed, did Pakistan responded to alleged afghan request ?

Help me getting this query of mine answered.

What allegation? That we are building gates on our side of the border to curb illegal cross border movement?

Where did you find allegation in my post? Read carefully.

I did not find any allegation in your post. I'm only saying that Pakistan is building gates to ensure that there is no illegal cross border movement. The Afghan government doesn't approve of this measure, but we all know why.

I did not find any allegation in your post. I'm only saying that Pakistan is building gates to ensure that there is no illegal cross border movement. The Afghan government doesn't approve of this measure, but we all know why.

But that's not the point of this thread to debate who is right or wrong.

We are discussing an alleged request by afghan to get their soldier treated in one of your hospital. I am asking, since some time has spend, what decision pakistan took in this regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom