What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be a clear message to them, never mess with us. No treatment should be allowed to them. They are not our brothers they have turned into enemies now. Enemy should be thrown out of our border. They disrespected Ramadan. They thought our boys will be sleeping or they may have thought to be facing the same silly gorce as their indian master. For all those barking low-bred, unthankful and haramkhor afghanis barking on social media and here give it to their face take your shit a*s soldiers and shove them. Enough of this brother drama. Take your wonded to your master india

Something you do for ALLAH, not for humans
Sorry mate. Those aho didnt even respected holy ramadan, those who ate here, studies here, lived here and earned here now burning our flag in kabul streets and harboring TTP terrorists. No way nothing for those ungrateful. We have put our very own existance in danger for them twice but not now and never again. They switched side now they should look towards their lungi masters

Last edited:
Watch this and you will fell in love with taliban and nato that's how evil these ANA thugs are the true face of afghanis army
I have no issue accepting their evilness. The issue here is the statement of some of our Keyboard Muftis calling ANA Kafir, Munafik etc.

Are you calling them Munafeqeen? Wheres the Proof? Don't make absolute statements without any proof from Shariah. If you have something other than your own statement enlighten us.

Muslims don't kill each other. Its a well known facts.

The Prophet defined the true Muslim as one who avoids harming other Muslims with his tongue (words) and hand (actions).

Abdullah bin Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

الْمُسْلِمُ مَنْ سَلِمَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ مِنْ لِسَانِهِ وَيَدِهِ

The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 10, Grade: Sahih

Read below link for more info

http://abuaminaelias.com/muslims-avoid-harming-people-with-their-words-and-deeds/

I see my compatriots huffing & puffing because of the martyrdom of Major Changezi. We all mourn for him and pray to Allah to bless his soul. But we must understand that in war people do die. The real culprits are the political leaders & the Generals who should be tried for war crimes but not ordinary soldiers in uniform.

Regardless of how bad Afghans are or that Indians called for a meeting and then shot at the Pakistan army guests. Must we also compete with the Afghans and the Indians in cruelty too? Would any one deny treatment to a man destined the for gallows when he gets sick or injured because he is going to be hanged anyway?

Whatever I may be, but I am a human being before anything else and in my view compassion is the essence of being human. An injured human being asks for help and we say No? At least that is not me.

I wish Pakistan produces a few more compassionate human beings like Maulana Abdus Sattar Edhi.

How many lives we need to give to make people stop using this bullshit BROTHERLY TIES........

P
lease, For God Sake, they are not our BROTHERS....I pronounce slowly for you, they----R----Not----Our----BROTHERS !!!!!
I totally understand your sentiment. However the ones we should be directing our hate are sitting in Kabul and enjoying US dollars and Indian Rs....not the poor soldiers serving on the border and obeying whatever the order they are given by their high commands. It is not that they joined ANA because that's great but perhaps most of them did not have any other option.
And by the way we need to rectify some of our mistakes too. For example, we allowed all kinds of people to enter our country in the form of Afghan refugees ( good people, but also smugglers, drug dealers, criminals, murderers, psychopaths etc) without any record and booking keeping, let them spread in towns and cities without any control. With our corrupt bureaucracy, we handed them an opportunity to misuse our system and harm us. Those are things we should have taken care of. And the next time if they fire a bullet, fire a canon on them. But let wounded soldiers to be treated if they have requested at least on humanitarian basis if you don't like the word "brotherly".

Is this some kind of a joke? but wth is wrong wid our posters here? for god sake just stop it you emotional ppl:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I see my compatriots huffing & puffing because of the martyrdom of Major Changezi. We all mourn for him and pray to Allah to bless his soul. But we must understand that in war people do die. The real culprits are the political leaders & the Generals who should be tried for war crimes but not ordinary soldiers in uniform.

Regardless of how bad Afghans are or that Indians called for a meeting and then shot at the Pakistan army guests. Must we also compete with the Afghans and the Indians in cruelty too? Would any one deny treatment to a man destined the for gallows when he gets sick or injured because he is going to be hanged anyway?

Whatever I may be, but I am a human being before anything else and in my view compassion is the essence of being human. An injured human being asks for help and we say No? At least that is not me.

I wish Pakistan produces a few more compassionate human beings like Maulana Abdus Sattar Edhi.
:tup:

Load up the soldiers onto ambulances

drive the ambulance through southern Afghanistan, cross the border into iran, head to Chabahar

get onto a ship then sail across (whilst avoiding pakistani waters) to india for medical treatment

simple

Hi,

And what would happen if the soldier treated at the hospital gets well---goes back and then fights again and kills another pakistani official----.

Secondly---what would happen if a couple of ANA soldiers died at the CMH and afghans started bad mouthing pakistan over that---.

You guys favoring the treatment should limit the level of your STUPIDITY----.

In an instance you give examples of the Prophet, Hazrat Ali etc etc etc----like you guys have been living the lives of saints all along---.

Act like the criminals and rascals and the scums that you are---this is war.

Hi,

And what would happen if the soldier treated at the hospital gets well---goes back and then fights again and kills another pakistani official----.

Secondly---what would happen if a couple of ANA soldiers died at the CMH and afghans started bad mouthing pakistan over that---.

You guys favoring the treatment should limit the level of your STUPIDITY----.

In an instance you give examples of the Prophet, Hazrat Ali etc etc etc----like you guys have been living the lives of saints all along---.

Act like the criminals and rascals and the scums that you are---this is war.

If i could, you sir deserved a positive rating for this post. Sometimes all we require is a cold hard truth and you just said it to the face. Thank you.

I really though about it and I would say take only the ones Drs say can be treated...not the ones in super critical conditions.

Pakistan should use this to make demands. We treat your soldiers and let us build the gate in peace. If not, no mercy and we'll continue shelling until you submit to our will. This is how you deal with miscreants so they will know their place.

muslims were known for their compassion. it was usual for salah ud din ayyubi to offer his doctors and medical expertise to crussaders when ever there was truce and offer was frequently accepted.

now afghans can never be more hated than crusaders (considering they ate muslim civilians alive during first crusade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom