What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that's true. They have good hospitals for US forces in Kabul.

May be, Afghans are not allowed there for treatment due security reasons.
We should accept their request on humanitarian grounds. After all they are muslims and our neighbours.

May be, Afghans are not allowed there for treatment due security reasons.
We should accept their request on humanitarian grounds. After all they are muslims and our neighbours.

We should treat them, but never forget that these are the same 'brothers' and 'sisters' who shoot at us from across the border, don't respect our borders and despise us with a vengeance.

you should post this on his fb page and ask for his opinion and the guys who is suggesting they cut off diplomatic relations with Pakistan.
Already posted my fair share. Don't want to spam it. Let other do their part.

Pakistan should adopt the practice of Ameer Ul Momeneen Ali R.A in this regard. I know they are not rebels but still they are Muslim.

Muslims don't fight in Ramadan, but Munafiqeen can do. You called them Muslims who don't respect Ramadan

For all those bringing religious aspect into this:

If the soldiers are to be treated, they should be treated purely on humanitarian grounds. Please save us all this "Islam says this or that ..." emotional stuff.

We, Pakistanis Muslims are the most corrupt people on this planet earth, do everything which is forbidden in Islam and treat our own people like shyt.We emotional lot think selectively applying Islam to one or two occasions to score few points will make us good Muslims or bring us more respect.

Wrong!

That reminds me of all those corrupt public servants going for Hajj with corrupt money every year to purify them and after return indulge themselves into more fraud than ever (a vast majority of them).

If you are really so interested in applying the values that the religion of Islam teaches us, I can point you to 10,000 thing in your daily lives, starting from treating people around you like humans, respect our women on the streets, perform your job duties with honesty and so on.

Lets leave it there.

Yeah we have no problem treating this afghan foreigner who comes from a country that openly courts pakistan's enemies and calls for it's bombing , who was involved in a conflict that killed a pakistani so we accommodate them once again and treat him in the name of islamic brotherhood but if a pakistani dares try even saying scrap the blasphemy law (which is unislamic itself) and nothing but a tool used to harass innocent pakistanis and you'll get a target on your chest .
Pakistan is the only country that it is so selective in islamic human rights we will treat it's enemies but makes laws and policies that make it acceptable to discriminate against and kill our own innocent people- No wonder we are the joke of the world.

Charge these idiots heavily.. make sure they pay more then a Pakistani for using our Hospitals..

Brother this is not the Sunnah of Holy Prohet PBUH.

Are they Following the Sunnah of Holy Prophet Friend of Enemy is also an Enemy... those Who help Kuffar Against Muslim are also from them...

Allah says:

﴿وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ﴾

“And whoever of you takes them as allies, then verily he is from them.” {Al-Maidaa 5:51**

Therefore whosoever takes the Kuffar (disbelievers) as allies by helping them and assisting them or by loving them, then he has disbelieved. This is because he has loved the disbelief and the Kuffar (disbelievers). If he loves them, then it means that he does not hate Kufr, and whoever does not hate Kufr, is himself a Kafir (disbeliever).

The verse from its beginning is:

﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاءَ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ﴾
“O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and Christians as allies. They are allies to one another. And whoever of you takes them as allies, then verily he is from them.’ Verily Allah does not guide the oppressive people.” {Al-Maidaa 5:51**3

ANA are nothing but thugs they rape children and molest them,they break in houses of innocent civilians specially local Pashtuns and ask favors by force, they are most corrupt form of troops ever exsisted they are US and Indian mercenaries and nothing more let them rot where they are enough with with this brotherhood shit they are burning our flags in Kabul as we speak.

Last edited:
Sir, just have a big heart and we Pakistanis always had a big one....so how much will it cost to treat them but it will convey a positive message..they are Muslims and our neighbours though they are idiots.

Dont you think that hosting those millions of ungrateful lot for all these years should have had convey a positive message already? If it hasnt then there is something seriously wrong and no amount of anything we do will bring any sort of goodness or positively rest assured. These ANA thugs are scums of the earths and fully in Indian camp. They sponsor terrorism on our soil, they blame us for their impotency and failures and now they have stepped a head and started creating unrest on our borders like India.
This big heart of us has lead us to nowhere. The sooner we put it to rest the better we will be able to reply to our enemies in the language they best understand.

I hope sooner or later both brotherly countries will realise,.

How many lives we need to give to make people stop using this bullshit BROTHERLY TIES........

P
lease, For God Sake, they are not our BROTHERS....I pronounce slowly for you, they----R----Not----Our----BROTHERS !!!!!

Muslims don't fight in Ramadan, but Munafiqeen can do. You called them Muslims who don't respect Ramadan
Are you calling them Munafeqeen? Wheres the Proof? Don't make absolute statements without any proof from Shariah. If you have something other than your own statement enlighten us.

I think the right decision here is to treat them.
Treat the wounded soldiers and publicize the hell out of the incident. Show the Afghan people that we're above the petty squabbles their government tries to create.

We have been hosting the Afghan refugees for over three decades, what gratitude have these Godforsaken people have ever returned except bringing misery to my nation. I say to hell with them, let their handlers and backers treat them in India or elsewhere.

13450863_10154228225249919_3670413009759375363_n.jpg

Are you calling them Munafeqeen? Wheres the Proof? Don't make absolute statements without any proof from Shariah. If you have something other than your own statement enlighten us.
Watch this and you will fell in love with taliban and nato that's how evil these ANA thugs are the true face of afghanis army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom