What's new

ANA is requesting Pakistan to allow it's injured troops for treatment in Pakistan's CMH hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may humble opinion, this thread is a simple troll.

Sir ghussa na hon, we are fighting for no use.
Tum log wohi ho Jo online bullets ka pesa Bharta ho jab tumhara koi piyar breaks jaega I will tell u sir guess mat ho nacho gao dance karo

take them to treatment and accidently give all of them poison and the hole mess and tell the afghan officals we did not know the drugs had expired:D

A wounded soldier asks for help and we decline!!!!

Of course Pakistan should reply to the Afghans positively. It is simple question of human kindness with no expectation for earning good will or a 'quid pro quo'. Whatever happened to the famous hospitality of Pakistanis especially of the Pashtuns?

Besides, these would be men in uniform and the Geneva Convention should apply. Following is the Geneva Convention re-enemy’s wounded & sick:

Article 12. Members of the armed forces and other persons mentioned in the following Article, who are wounded or sick, shall be respected and protected in all circumstances.

They shall be treated humanely and cared for by the Party to the conflict in whose power they may be, without any adverse distinction founded on sex, race, nationality, religion, political opinions, or any other similar criteria. Any attempts upon their lives, or violence to their persons, shall be strictly prohibited; in particular, they shall not be murdered or exterminated, subjected to torture or to biological experiments; they shall not willfully be left without medical assistance and care, nor shall conditions exposing them to contagion or infection be created.

Only urgent medical reasons will authorize priority in the order of treatment to be administered.

Women shall be treated with all consideration due to their sex. The Party to the conflict which is compelled to abandon wounded or sick to the enemy shall, as far as military considerations permit, leave with them a part of its medical personnel and material to assist in their care.

Article 13. The present Convention shall apply to the wounded and sick belonging to the following categories:

(1) Members of the armed forces of a Party to the conflict, as well as members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.

(2) Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a Party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfill the following conditions:

(a) that of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

(b) that of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;

(c) that of carrying arms openly;

(d) that of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.

Unquote.
This looks all good on paper sire, the reality if far from it. Allow me to quote you two different scenarios:

Indians called flag meeting and than shoot our soldier on point blank range, where was the so called Geneva convention? Even the martyred Major of this incident, he too went to talk and these thugs opened fire and he got martyred.
These are just two incidents, there are many more. I dont understand which world are we living in? These ANA pigs hate us to the core and you are ok with them getting treated here, well forgive me but i am not. They should be replied in the same manner they would reply us with. Besides what you think will CMH doctor be thinking giving treatment to these thugs knowing they killed one of their own and injured many others.

And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the ordinance of Allah . And if it returns, then make settlement between them in justice and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Quran 49:9

Respect!!! BUT.......Will you like to tell this verse to Afghans? Man, Things are not that simple. This world would be heaven if all people become as nice and principled, which is definitely not reality.

We hosted them for decades in same brotherhood sense. What did we return? Please don't act like Zia ul Haq.

If those bast@@rds fire again, drop on them everything you got......Enough is enough.....They are firing again, latest news, even after hosting flags. They are firing again.

Something you do for ALLAH, not for humans

In all fairness Yar you tell yeh Haram khor muslmaan hain jo Hindu Banyia ka pecha lag ker muslmaan ka upper fire kholta hain or woh be Ramazan main or humera aik bhai shaheed ho jata ha.

This looks all good on paper sire, the reality if far from it. Allow me to quote you two different scenarios:

Indians called flag meeting and than shoot our soldier on point blank range, where was the so called Geneva convention? Even the martyred Major of this incident, he too went to talk and these thugs opened fire and he got martyred.
These are just two incidents, there are many more. I dont understand which world are we living in? These ANA pigs hate us to the core and you are ok with them getting treated here, well forgive me but i am not. They should be replied in the same manner they would reply us with. Besides what you think will CMH doctor be thinking giving treatment to these thugs knowing they killed one of their own and injured many others.

I just wish if you were on high command. I m sure you would have made life of those Afghan pigs memorable. Some Pakistanis are just too thick to understand. They don't know exactly what breed and kind of pigs we r dealing with...

Let them in. May be they learn thing or two. wasay b, it holy month of Ramazan.

I just wish if you were on high command. I m sure you would have made life of those Afghan pigs memorable. Some Pakistanis are just too thick to understand. They don't know exactly what breed and kind of pigs we r dealing with...

I would have sent them back to hell where they truly belong. Pakistan can so easily increase the cost for these pathetic creatures that they would simply never dare to lift an eye in front of a Pakistani yet alone killing one. Imagine a land locked country who's entire existence depends upon you and yet you behave as its the other way round. Ban everything that goes from Pakistan to Afghanistan, let them suffer and see how long these ANP thugs can survive in Kabul. Make a buffer zone inside Afghanistan. Bomb them regularly till they stop sheltering ttp elements and their intelligence stops supporting RAW.
I am so tired of this pathetic soft brotherly policy of ours that you cannot imagine. This is the same weakness that has made Pakistan a laughing stock of the entire world. Just anybody can mock and blame Pakistan. Even countries like Afghanistan which are not really a country.

I am off the view that the injured soldiers must be allowed to be treated in Pakistan.

India is hub of Medical Tourism someone should advice them to plz take their patients to India via Iran ....
I am also surprised that they dont have good hospital inside indian missions in Afghanistan:coffee:

Generally speaking, I would agree, Muslim or non-Muslim, every injured person should be given treatment.

BUT...

In this particular case, I am not in favor.

Why? Geneva Convention does not apply to them, as someone has rightly pointed out, they are not our prisoners. They are in their own land and free people, should go somewhere else.

We do not have enough hospitals to treat our own people. Why should we prefer these trigger happy to our own, so that after getting better they again shoot us with every drop of the hat?

Allowing them treatment in our hospitals will send a very wrong signal, which we have been sending for decades now. Take few lessons from Iran, despite the fact that they treat Afghans like garbage, they enjoy absolute respect from Afghans.

We on the other hand, even though we went ten steps further than what international law for refugees asks for and opened our whole country to them, are still considered the worst enemy.

So be it. No need to be nice to them anymore. All of them should go back and help construct their own country now. Their country is free and needs them.

They are misguided suckers, certainly not enemies. They should be treated.

Don't Allow them show them their Place... They Killed Our men Why will we give medical treatment to their men???

They get what they deserve.. Next time they will think many times before opening fire on our men
Brother this is not the Sunnah of Holy Prohet PBUH.

I would have sent them back to hell where they truly belong. Pakistan can so easily increase the cost for these pathetic creatures that they would simply never dare to lift an eye in front of a Pakistani yet alone killing one. Imagine a land locked country who's entire existence depends upon you and yet you behave as its the other way round. Ban everything that goes from Pakistan to Afghanistan, let them suffer and see how long these ANP thugs can survive in Kabul. Make a buffer zone inside Afghanistan. Bomb them regularly till they stop sheltering ttp elements and their intelligence stops supporting RAW.
I am so tired of this pathetic soft brotherly policy of ours that you cannot imagine. This is the same weakness that has made Pakistan a laughing stock of the entire world. Just anybody can mock and blame Pakistan. Even countries like Afghanistan which are not really a country.

Are you writing from seeing through my mind? What an exact matching I have found on this issue......5000% AGREED!!!

Military and civilian leaderships are responsible for this exactly kind of situation. Agar hum in bharwoun ko itna munh na lagatey to aaj yeh din na dekhna parta......ye harami humare sar pe chark k naach rahe hain aur hum uch nh kar pa rahey.......I never imagined this ramadhan would be so hard and tough for us. My blood has been boiling since this issue has come to surface.

I understand, but true warrior fight with honor and dignity. He lend hand to his enemy who is down and asking for mercy. I was all for taking over Kabul to teach these idiots a valuable lesson but when they have submitted and asking for mercy, the we need to be a bigger man. It not about them it about our own values.

must be treated... that's the right thing to do....now that we have a ceasefire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom